Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: What are reasonable performance benchmarks for a Tactical Pistol 1 Class

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuc View Post
    They have higher standards for achievement than what most of us are used to seeing that's all. Who would want to go pass/fail and fail? Who wants to shell out money and get a fail? The answer is: the ones who want to get better. I did agree that the standards are higher than what I could achieve even after a 2 day course. But if my skills were even close to passing, I would definitely sign up!
    I should add that each student was invited to retest when we felt we had trained to a level that we could achieve a passing score. I fall into the category of student you describe above, and I requested a retest ASAP. For me, the test was tough but reasonable. However, the instructors have acknowledged that I am not the "typical" shooter/student who frequents this range. Hopefully, this thread will help others starting their training to determine where they stand in the grand scheme of things. I also hope to help the guys at Blucore determine what performance standards are high enough to keep shooters motivated, but not so high as to discourage people from taking the plunge.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    The membership prices to this range are offensive.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345