Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Spend my money!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by PhotomanM4 View Post
    Niiice! Those guys have a great reputation.

Seriously, are you guys saying a $350 upper with a good LMT bcg is not going to get the job done?
    Rob wasnt recomending this, he put the link there because of your response in the other thread.
    To quote you
    "You guys will have to forgive me, but I have to chuckle just a bit over the discussions regarding carbines that need to survive 500 round firefights and EOTW scenarios. It's just not going to happen unless you plan on signing up soon.

Most of us would increase our survivability rate by purchasing a less expensive carbine and spending the savings on gasoline to take us to the fitness club. "

I find it strange that you would "chuckle" at this sites common theme for quality weapons and then ask for our recomendations. It seemed from your post that you that you were already "in the know".

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Put an Oly Arms upper on it!

Who needs chrome lining and IN SPEC chambers anyway?
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    Double post

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Shihan View Post
    It seemed from your post that you that you were already "in the know".

Oh man! Not at all. That's not the way I meant it at all.

I know very little about AR's. Been a pistol shooter all my life and have no experience with rifles.

How about this...

G&R has a Stag upper with the extractor work for $525. Not a Cadillac, but not a Yugo either. Right?

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    ADS has a nice upper and we can put a LMT BCG in it for you. Stag uppers are good we well (afte we do a little work to their BCG).

C4

Feedback Score
    Buy the best gear you can afford even if you have to wait a little bit to get it.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    PhotomanM4 ,

Are you looking for a range gun, or a weapon? Once the difference is decided, its much easier to make an honest choice.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    Grant at one time you mentioned getting something like this in a middy...anything come of it?

Feedback Score
    Buy the ADS first and Stag second. Also if Grant has a LMT upper in stock complete with BCG wont cost you much more than the Stag and is a first quality gun that will hold up to the issues you chuckled at.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Shihan View Post
    Buy the ADS first and Stag second. Also if Grant has a LMT upper in stock complete with BCG wont cost you much more than the Stag and is a first quality gun that will hold up to the issues you chuckled at.
    Why the ADS over the Stag?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast