Thread: Milled Norinco MAK-91 w/ Ironwood Designs Stockset and Refinished Gunkote (pic heavy)

Feedback Score

Milled Norinco MAK-91 w/ Ironwood Designs Stockset and Refinished Gunkote (pic heavy)

Up for your consideration is a 7.62 x 39 milled Norinco MAK-91 that has been de-banned and had some nice custom work completed to it. This Norinco MAK-91 was built in the circle 386 factory in China and has the milled receiver with 19" chrome-lined, match-grade barrel and bears the "NM" stamp on the receiver identifying it is a "National Match" rifle. To my knowledge this rifle would be the equivalent of a designated marksman or DM rifle. I have had this rifle for approximately 10 years and have only functioned tested it and it runs flawless. I added the Ironwood Designs stockset which is presentation-grade claro walnut finished in a dark stain and is smooth as glass to the touch. I then sent it to Josh Newton, who was a well-known AK smith on TOS a few years ago, and Josh threaded the muzzle, installed the flash hider, tapped the receiver and installed the side scope mount and then refinished entire rifle in OD green gun-kote over grey parkerizing. Rifle comes as pictured with 1 x 20 rd magazine that was also finished in OD green gunkote. I will also throw in a OD green AK sling. I am unsure of the market on this so I am asking $1,200.00 shipped via insured carrier to your FFL. Please note that I am not an FFL so yours must be willing to accept firearms from non-FFL or I will have to add $40.00 to cover the fee on my end. For payment I can accept money order or PayPal via gift option or +3.5% for non-gift option. I can provide references upon request; however, I have +100 on TOS and +98 on ebay. I am not looking for trades at this time as I have some projects to fund. Thanks in advance for your interest.

***SPF***

Cheers
    Last edited by buddyhoohaw; 07-14-11 at 08:30. Reason: ***SPF***
    Life is like a shit sandwich...the more bread you have the less shit you have to eat.