Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Amazing Glock Tactics

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Son of Vlad Tepes View Post
    Another window into the world of Lynn Thompson:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWT1-_S-aYw
    I guess PT is not a vital part of warrior training?
    When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat.. - Ronald Reagan

smoke and drink and screw..that's what I was born to do.. - Steel Panther

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino View Post
    Well, that would introduce a new problem. Seeing them side-by-side, honest people would have to acknowledge their similarity in physical size and might just be forced to criticize Thompson for his words and actions rather than the fact that he is fat. Heh.
    The problem is the people who follow LT is they see him through rose colored lenses, look at the fawning comments on his youtube channel to see what I mean. He is the hero for "that kid" you knew in high school who played too much D&D and collects replica broad swords and other such fantasy weaponry.

Remember when LAV made a jab at ARFCOM internet warriors in one of his Daniel Defense ads and the howling that went on over there (much of which served as great amusement over here). I doubt they would the ability to rationally see how big of an asshat LT is.

Nonetheless, I think it would be entertaining.

Feedback Score
    I will say that I can see how its not meant as a serious training video of any sort and more of a "hey watch this, I think its cool" so it can be considered taken out of context.

Whether or not that is the case it follows a long tradition and keeps company with the hundreds of bump fire, bowling pins at 10 feet, catching hand guards on fire with continuous fire into the dirt, shouting while doing rapid fire, all those great 10 foot shots doing stupid shit, etc videos that seldom serve a purpose other than entertaining a few, misleading dumb asses, and pissing off serious individuals or at the least paints a target for being mocked.

No matter what it makes me question Cold Steel to some degree and only keeping in mind that this shit doesn't necessarily reflect on product quality of a company and having actual experience with their product helps me accept their products. If I never had a Cold Steel product I would probably assume it is a joke and an overly priced one at that.
    Luck is awesome. The more proficient you are at what you do the luckier you seem to be.

Do what you love and love what you do.

Shooter and survivalist by hobby.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    On the real guys, shouldnt someone like LTOA or someone else send this dude a cease fire letter. We all know there a people out there who wouldnt think twice about walking rounds up from they're feet on a concrete range, they just havent had this joker plant the mental seed yet.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYvAxLX6OzE

looks like he is "NEVER UNARMED"
    Last edited by Reagans Rascals; 07-25-11 at 16:46.
    When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat.. - Ronald Reagan

smoke and drink and screw..that's what I was born to do.. - Steel Panther

Feedback Score
    "Ripping fire" I hope this is all a joke!

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    27 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jmoore View Post
    I, too, couldn't access it at the URL given.

Is this it???

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=95f_1311250388

john
    I literally couldn't watch that...

The amount of douchebaggery is mind boggling.

I will never own a cold steel product based solely on that video.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tuck View Post

I will never own a cold steel product based solely on that video.
    Haven't seen the Glock video but after the highlight reel posted earlier...I tend to agree....

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    Alright, I'm closing this one down. We all know that this is not representative of training that M4C recommends, and as such is simply serving as a venue to laugh at someone out of their depth. Purpose achieved.
    I will move this to GD if anyone wants to continue beating the horse.

Kinda sad that the most popular thread in T&T is this.
    Jack Leuba
    Director of Sales
    Knight's Armament Company
    jleuba@knightarmco.com

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910