Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: KAC SR25 with SASS rail

Feedback Score
    Bolts are individually headspaced to bbl extensions. Early upper and lowers were match reamed and not interchangible. Right now we don't even have enough parts to sell whole guns much less uppers. Any one with a early SR-25 that needs repair can PM me and I will review your situation and do my best to get your gun running for a reasonable fee. Usually a new bbl and bolt will bring most guns up to speed. I would be happy to view pictures to try to make these determinations, please feel free to PM me on these subjects. One of our problems is bbl supply and with the SASS contract plus Mk-11 refurbs going on they are in short supply. I want everyone to know that we stand behind our products and do not want a bunch of guns out there out of commission .We will do our best to support those customers that already own SR-25 rifles. I have been hearing complaints about SR-25 K's which were unproven at the time of manf.(pre-ban). We have made some recent improvements to this gun that should make these guns more reliable. Few people shot them very much do to the value. There are only 80 of these guns in circulation.
    C Reed Knight III
    Knight's Armament Co.
    http://www.knightarmco.com/

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    III,

Are the 80 included in this run or is that 80 besides these? This K has a URX (it came with the fiberglass tube) that was supposedly installed at KAC. In any event, it is quite the rifle.

"No you don't, sunshine"

Feedback Score
    This is from the same series . 100 recievers were built before the ban and finial assembled later. This gun was one of the last to be sold thus the low number(13th). These guns have held their value very well. There have been mixed review as far as reliability most people don't shoot the rifle. Any one owning one of these with issues could pm me for info.
    C Reed Knight III
    Knight's Armament Co.
    http://www.knightarmco.com/

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    How many civie MK11's are in circulation?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by III View Post
    Any one with a early SR-25 that needs repair can PM me and I will review your situation and do my best to get your gun running for a reasonable fee. I want everyone to know that we stand behind our products and do not want a bunch of guns out there out of commission .We will do our best to support those customers that already own SR-25 rifles.
    I appreciate the offer. I do not have any issues with my SR-25 s/n 223xx. I had heard that there were bolt problems with some and that changes in the "newer" models correct the problem, but were not backwards compatable to the older 25s. So I would be SOL if it went down.

-Hey its the internet it has to be true.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12