Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best light for $150.00

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Best light for $150.00

Ok, here it goes. What is the best light and mount for $150.00? Also, if you have experience with something like this , information/pictures would be good as well.
    Here are my requirements:
    1) Price
    2) Over 90 Lumens
    3) All weather
    4) Durable for a AR
    5) No pressure pads! Toggle, or button activation only
    6) Quick disconnect- no tools
    7) Has to fit in space shown. I don't mind if it is a offset (45*) mount. I don't want it in my way when using the front rail.

Feedback Score
    You will get the same recomendations here as you have on the other forums you have posted this question too.

use the search function.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Thanks, but I did not get that answer at all. Had you actually seen the post some place else, you would know that. There are way too many topics on this to sort them out. So I put parameters on it to get around all of the b.s., and smart replys. I did look though, just so you know. Maybe you and all of your wisdom can sort them out for me, and send them here, that would be really cool!

Feedback Score
    I wasnt being smart.

And i have

you have been given good advice on several lights from surefire 200a/b model and TLR1 to g-2 surefires in ring mounts from several makers.

so here it is again .

surefire lights g-2 is a good choice, with mounts from D.D to Vtac and simple scope rings 120 lumen bulbs

tlr -1 weapons lights

pentagon but make sure you read the battery install as well. since they are reverse than standard.

to some of GR tacticals weapons lights that meet your needs. your only choice is to pick one. as they all will serve you well. and do what you ask of them

in case you havent thought of it , using light of over 90 lumes indoors is a huge issue, at times walls are white, and have pictures and mirrors on them and can be used against yourself moast i work with and train use 80 lumens unless specific long range outdoor use is know to be a factor... i have used more than 80 is often to much in doors at times and leds offer yo u better battery life and are all ready shock isolated so to speak for weapons use.

so also telling us of its specifc use might help as well.
    good luck

Feedback Score
    here yah go

http://www.gandrtactical.com/cgi-bin...ategory%3DGRTA

as requested 129 bucks.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    This is they way it should go.
    Yes I have posted other places. Where did you see it at?
    I have thought about the Lumens, I currently use a M6 on my HK Tactical .45. I customized the rail, and light to fit each other, and zero each time. But I want to be able to separate them on my AR. I do like the TRL1, and the M3X. As far as a take off and use "flash light", the G-3, G-9, are the two I have seen so far that I like. But still yet need to find a true Q.D. for either of them. I have seen some pretty huge lighting systems, and I do not want that. Quick, and compact is what I am after. The use will be C.Q. sweeps. Seeing how most courses are day/night, inside/outside. I was hoping to find something that will cover as much as possible for the cost. We all know no one makes on that will do everything, so this is my attempt to get it right on the first shot. Thanks.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Steve,
    Hats off to you! Have you used this system, or know some one who can say how durable, and so on it is? After some research on it, here is a very detailed info. on it:
    http://www.handgunforum.net/showthread.php?t=7914 This probably the system I will end up with, depending on feed back on the system. Thanks again.

Feedback Score
    Yes me,...... i saw it on the michigan forum.. which I replied too........

I own several lights with vtac mounts dd, larue and others,.
    and GR and to many to count from surefire pentagon and the likes,.

get one and dont look back,. gr weapons lights are great. value,.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Tactical rest easy Grants lights are top notch and very reliable. I have one on my middy and it is built like a tank.
    Love you Pop. F*ck Cancer.

Feedback Score

Thumbs up Elzetta Mount with Inova T1 < $80.00

I am very happy with my new Inova T1 (rated at 80 lumens but they make higher output models) mounted in an Elzetta ZFH1500. The Elzetta mount was $30 and the Inova was less than $50. Both are U.S. Made and excellent quality. It is also a very light weight setup.

The sling swivel activates the light switch - no wires or pressure switches to mess with. I had a Surefire G2 mounted in the Elzetta and it worked the same way but I like the Inova better.

Jesus said, "I have come to cast fire upon the earth; and how I wish it were already kindled!" - Luke 12:49

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast