* 100-lumen LED flashlight
    * 2.5-Hour Constant Run-Time - Non-Dimming Output
    * 250-Foot Effective Range.
    * Signal Visibility - 3 Miles
    * 3.2 Watt high-powered LED
    * Lanyard hole.
    * Power regulating circuitry provides
    * Weapon Mountable
    * TIROS™ optical system +90% light projection.
    * Aircraft aluminum body
    * Type III hard anodized finish.
    * Water resistant / Compression sealed.
    * End-switch control: Press for momentary on / Click for constant on/off
    * Lock-out mode: Twist switch cap
    * Weight: 5.9 oz.
    * Dimensions: 6.25" long x 1.25" diameter
    * Batteries: Two 3-volt lithium Included
    * Body Diameter: 25mm

I was recently told about this set up with a YHM 45* off set. Yours is not bad either. I am just a little leary of the length. If I can keep it in the 3-4 inch area wit the same spec's. I think that would be perfect. The end result is to have it out of my hands way.

Feedback Score
    Steve gave you some good advice. Dont let cheap be your deciding factor as seen in your posts on TOS.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Yes he did. Come to find out, he and I have spoken about other things before, just not here, and using these names. He has a lot of knowledge, and is willing to share it with others. Not only that, he lives not close to me, but not real far either. I hope to get up to see him soon, and meet him in person

Feedback Score

Talking ddemis

I bought a surefire g-2 nitrolon and mounted it with a Veltor pic rail mount that only requires a simple twist on it's knob. Veltor makes some great mounts for lights that require no tools, and along with a good surefire (about 50 bucks) you should be in your price range.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I have two of these.

Mount: Vltor G-Series
    Bezel: Surefire Z32
    Tail Cap: Surefire Z49
    Price with your options: $116

Feedback Score
    I just picked up a Surefire 6PL from brightflashlights over at AR-15.com and got the Z32 bezel and the Z49 tail cap with a DD offset mount (My personal favorite mount, but sticks out too far for some folks)

I'm a big fan of LED lights since they're pretty much indestructible. I know that some incan lights throw better, but for me I've never had a problem with a good LED.

I had an Inova T-3 mounted on a Carbine and while it was a nice light for the money, but I greatly prefer surefire.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I just purchased my G2-L, with a Z49, and a VLTOR mount, all in black. I will keep you posted when it comes in. I feel it is a pretty good set up, after the research I did, including all the help I got from you guy's and others. I took some time before purchasing it. But I am definitely NOT rushing into ant decisions on my first build. I have just sold a laser/light I bought for it. No one could give me help with it, so I had to be the test for it. It was very well built, and VERY BRIGHT, too bright, and a tad on the big side, but not too big. It honestly was too much for my intentions, and I detest tape switches! I do how ever feel that the Sure Fire will be a great step in the right direction. In retrospect, I may never put a laser on it, if I do with what I have seen so far a Laser Max, or TLR2, or the sort. Who knows, maybe even a IR set up for the win.

Feedback Score
    Anyone know anything about the Wolf Eyes Cree models? Defender and Sniper models?

They run around $80 for the CR123-powered versions and about $115 for the Li-Ion powered rechargeable versions, with the recharger. Each model can use either battery type, but that rechargeable option seems like a good deal. Lumen output is greater than 150 IIRC (but I can never get it straight between LED lumens vs incan lumens. maybe a lumen is a lumen, but if so then mfg's fudge a bit on the specs).

Feedback Score
    I would highly recommend the new Novatac EDC-120T, I just found one of these and I think that is going to be what I am going to go with, it is bright as hell, small and has the cool disorienting strobe feature.
    Now you will still have to get a mount of some type but the flashlight itself is about $150... I recommend the Vltor.

Will

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TACTICAL45 View Post
    NOT rushing into ant decisions on my first build. I have just sold a laser/light I bought for it. No one could give me help with it, so I had to be the test for it. It was very well built, and VERY BRIGHT, too bright, and a tad on the big side, but not too big. It honestly was too much for my intentions, and I detest tape switches! I
    That is what happens when you buy a airsoft product.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12