Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Short LOP not for me

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    AIMPRO Tactical offers a Hogue overmold stock with 13" LOP for the Mossbergs.

Feedback Score
    76 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Newaza View Post
    AIMPRO Tactical offers a Hogue overmold stock with 13" LOP for the Mossbergs.
    Ive been looking around, where can I buy this stock? I googled them and couldn't find it. Edit: I guess its not on their site, and I would have to email them? That's what its looking like.
    but after some more research I've found these two options:
    Limbsaver recoil pad to add to my Hogue 12"
    http://www.limbsaver.com/store/produ...roductid=16253
    ATI adjustable conventional stock
    http://www.atigunstocks.com/p-168-ak...ble-stock.aspx
    Im trying to decide now. Since I already have a hogue, im thinking the Limbsaver would be a good idea, but the adjustable stock is cool... anyone have a review or suggestion?
    Last edited by masakari; 07-30-11 at 11:29.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    The website is at:

http://aimprotactical.com/5801.html

You can email Aimpro at:

Info@AIMPROtactical.com

or call them at:

303-278-2309

Feedback Score
    76 (100%)
    Just got my limbsaver. Is there any way to secure it to the stock so it doesn't shift sideways during recoil?
    maybe I should have just gotten a 13" replacement stock.
    EDIT: I think I fixed it:

Feels great now!
    Last edited by masakari; 08-05-11 at 12:35.

Feedback Score
    76 (100%)
    Just tested the shotgun out with my ghetto stock mod... so far so good! Ill post if anything goes awry.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Is your limb saver a slip on? The few I have are screw in replacements they add length but I'm not sure the entire inch you're looking for. My 870 is too long for me with the limb saver. I think I might try the band saw modification listed above. Do the screws still have enough meat to grab into after removing an inch from the stick?
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    76 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
    Is your limb saver a slip on? The few I have are screw in replacements they add length but I'm not sure the entire inch you're looking for. My 870 is too long for me with the limb saver. I think I might try the band saw modification listed above. Do the screws still have enough meat to grab into after removing an inch from the stick?
    Yes its the slip on, but its not that secure by itself, so the duct tape holds it in place well.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    I've always thought Mossberg had the best safety and slide release location.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    76 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
    I've always thought Mossberg had the best safety and slide release location.
    I absolutely agree

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12