Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Thoughts / Specs on Nylon Gun Belts & Leather - UPDATED.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

EAGLE OPERATORS GUN BELT W/MOLLE ATTACHMENT

So I'm considering this belt over the Ronin, and I'm just curious if I'm "giving anything up" by not going with the Ronin belt? It's not life and death, just looking for a good quality belt, kinda a "buy once, cry once" situation.

They look pretty similar and while I haven't purchased Eagle "stuff' in a while , hoping their stuff is still "top shelf"

However things could have changed over the years?

If you're an "owner/operator" of the Eagle belt? how's the sizing?

Certified Colt, Glock, REM, Tikka, SIG & S&W Armourer
    "Infil, Hit Target, Mission Complete, Exfil, Easy Day"

Feedback Score
    Carrying a firearm is a way of life. Many people I know use a pistol holster, and I love the weapon belt. I've spent far less time and money looking for a leather gun strap than many other concealed carry options. The gun strap solves the real problems of concealed carry, such as durability and safety, but it also needs to be comfortable, I bought myself this (incorrect link). I love it, it looks stylish.
    Last edited by militarymoron; 10-19-20 at 21:50. Reason: Edited to remove incorrect link

Feedback Score
    This above post by Erny45 is a spam post. The link isn't even for a specific product, but a webpage featuring various belts. I imagine whoever posted this -- and it's their first post -- is renumerated for linking buyers to the cited websites.

Feedback Score
    Thanks for the writeup. Other's may have mentioned in subsequent posts but I thought I would mention... while some belts have heavy duty or cobra buckles with loop, not all belts are rated for it. Be aware before you attempt the wedgie.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345