Thread: MDTS training

Feedback Score
    29 (100%)

MDTS training

Hello... I was wondering if anyone out there has any first knowledge or experience with MDTS Training. They offer some courses local to the NY area, including a couple here on Long Island. I'm curious, as I was told about this outfit yesterday but had never seen or heard of them before... ( http://www.mdtstraining.com/ )
    It was only a momentary lapse of reason...

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    I have trained with four professional firearms training companies and one private instructor. The professional companies were MDTS, Progressive Force Concepts, Redback One, and some national high-power rifle association whose name I can no longer remember.

Without hesitation, without reservation, I can tell you that Chris Fry at MDTS offers the best firearms instruction I've ever had. The rest were good.....but they did not compare to MDTS.

I have trained with MDTS eight times since 2007....and I'm scheduled to train with them twice this coming November.

Years ago, I was a flight instructor....so I know a think or two about teaching people things. Chris Fry is an instructor.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Chris Fry is damn good people.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Sorry for a slight derail, but I'd appreciate if any of you Long Island gents would throw me a PM.

I'd like to pick your brains on behalf of somebody I know in Huntington that could benefit from MDTS and a host of other things. 30 cal slut has pointed me in a good direction, but I'd like to see what else I can learn.
    Contractor scum, PM Infantry Weapons

Feedback Score
    I'm in Utica right now with Chris after finishing up an ECQC he hosted for me up here. He's one of the best kept secrets in the training industry and I can recommend him without reservation.

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    I can recommend them as well. Took a class in 2008 in Westhampton Beach. Did a great job for only having 8 hours. Really liked the Malfunction lessons.
    "Enlighten the people generally, and tyranny and oppressions of body and mind will vanish like evil spirits at the dawn of day."

Thomas Jefferson