Thread: Holsters for Beretta: Blackhawk USMC Serpa Tactical, & a couple of M-12 PRICE DROP

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Holsters for Beretta: Blackhawk USMC Serpa Tactical, & a couple of M-12 PRICE DROP

ALL SOLD

Holsters for sale for Sig and Beretta:

1. NEW IN BOX Blackhawk Serpa CQC Right Hand for Sig P226, P225 (P6) and P220 With or without rail in FDE/Coyote Tan. This is new in package and has both the paddle and belt adapters. The Blackhawk stock number is: 410506CT-R. I'm a bonehead and ordered the wrong one for my P228. Retail is $49.99 plus tax and shipping. TRADED

2. NEW Without Box: Blackhawk Serpa USMC M9 Tactical Holster on Thigh Rig in Coyote Tan/FDE. Right Hand. This fits the Beretta M9 and 92/96 series. It is a "Level-2" Serpa with shrouding on the slide safety/decocker. It has USMC medalions on the holster as well and was USMC issued gear. It is new and shows no signs of ever being used. The Blackhawk stock number is: 430504CT-R-USMC. Retail is $132.99 $65 shipped
    ETA: PRICE DROP 08/03 $55 Shipped

ETA: 08/07 SOLD

3. Two M-12 Universal Holsters that fit either the M-9, 1911, Sig P220/226, Glock 17, or other large frame pistols. These are ambi and can be switched to left hand use. Great for a cheap and durable range holster. The one on the left hand side is used and is made by Cathey. there are a few signs of use, but it is still very serviceable. The one on right is unused and in unissued condition and is made by Weckworth. The eBay price for these seems to be around $50 for new and $20 for junk; with almost all claiming to be a Bianchi made holster. Bianchi did the design work and some manufacturing, but Uncle Sam's contracts were with several manufacturers and all are really equal in quality.
    SOLD

Either PM or email me with questions. I ship either the same or next business day from Las Vegas. I take Paypal no fee.

Trades: (+/-Cash)
    .223/5.56mm Ammo (no Russian, sorry but the ranges I'm a member of don't allow it)
    9mm Ammo (no Russian steel core)
    TangoDown MK46 VFG in FDE with an Insight Tech Pocket (ITI)
    MecGar or Sig (German or Italian) mags for Sig P226 9MM 15/18/20 rounders
    Insight M3X pistol backplate
    M16A1 Grip in excellent condition
    PMags, USGI current mags (brown follower), TangoDown mags Surefire lights
    Diving gear
    Last edited by interfan; 08-08-11 at 09:01. Reason: ALL SOLD

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Btt: Price drop 08/03