Thread: My best shot and group.

Feedback Score

My best shot and group.

Bought these at the gun show and the first time I shot them I was not to impressed. I figured I'd give them another shot today. 44.5g of Varget Hornday match brass, bullets were 175g SMKs, but they were pulls.

After seeing this group I thought I was dialed in good enough and knew the ammo would do it's part. [s] I've not measured it yet[/s], but I'd say that's the best 3 shot group I've ever shot at 500 yards w/ any ammo Two are touching and one is right below it.

I measured it @ .304 MOA

I set this up using two thumb tacks on either side of it. I had just a lil bit of wind so I held 1 MOA.

Feedback Score
    Nice shooting.

sure is addicting eh?
    Greg Dykstra
    Primal Rights, Inc.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    How fast were you driving when you took that third picture? Couldn't wait until you reached your destination?

Feedback Score
    Good job, doesn't that energy shot drink give you jitters when trying to shoot? I noticed even if I drink pop before shooting I'm a bit shakey.
    Zack

Feedback Score
    Maybe 3 MPH. I.had just pulled out of the range. It's in the middle of nowhere.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    I had it in my truck from another day. When I drove down to check my target I grabbed it out of my console and pinned it up

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Great shooting dieselgeek. How do you like the triangle barrel and what are your thoughts on it compare to Remington's heavy barrels?
    Last edited by longball; 08-08-11 at 07:34.
    "These skills, just like the fundamentals, are not received on birth. They must be taught, understood, and practiced to maintain proficiency. And like martial arts and copulation, they aren't learned from the internet, a video game, or a magazine article." - Failure2Stop

Feedback Score
    I like it just fine. It shoots under 1/2 a min and seems to handle heat well. I've shot over 1000 rounds through it and its more than proved its self to me.