Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official, One-and-Only, Zombies Have Hit the Fan EOTW Thread

Feedback Score
    I'd like to hear your guys thoughts on this "Obama executive order" article: http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin...gi?read=233977

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    things like this make me happy I am exiting the military. I don't want to be on the wrong side of things like this....

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by a1fabweld View Post
    I'd like to hear your guys thoughts on this "Obama executive order" article: http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin...gi?read=233977
    Holy God, what is happening to us..............

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by a1fabweld View Post
    This is nothing new and just a re-authoritarian of executive orders that the Bush and Clinton Administrations also had.

If WWIII or some other Hugh national catastrophe hits this order would be used in defense or relief of the nation.
    We are all inclined to judge ourselves by our ideals; others, by their acts.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Phila PD View Post
    This is nothing new and just a re-authoritarian of executive orders that the Bush and Clinton Administrations also had.

If WWIII or some other Hugh national catastrophe hits this order would be used in defense or relief of the nation.
    Because fema worked so well in new orleans.

I will agree this order is not as terrible as some people are proclaiming, but it follows a long string of questionable legislature such as the ndaa, sopa pippa, and the newly planned nsa supercenter.

"I'm from the government and im here to help"

Feedback Score

Paranoid Much?

What's that saying? Just because your paranoid does'nt mean they're not out to get you. I'm no conspiracy buff by any stretch. But it always pays to be prepared. Better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it. Some common sense and little history will tell you all you need to know about how quickly things can go south. Just sayin'. If you've ever seen someone in line at a fast food place freak the F**K out over having to wait for fries, imagine how they would act without power or water or gas. A person is smart, people are dumb panicky animals.

Feedback Score
    do a simple search for REX 84. I didn't link it here on purpose. There is increased......chatter.....about low level maintenance and food stock piling at certain locations. Anyone else seeing that MRE's are now on back order in many locations?

update: Alienb1212 provided site specific information showing maps supposedly ID'g the FEMA site, were false. This rumor i'll be glad to lay to rest. Lets hope it stays dead. Thanks Alienb1212
    Last edited by lalakai; 04-13-12 at 08:24.
    Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by lalakai View Post
    do a simple search for REX 84. I didn't link it here on purpose. There is increased......chatter.....about low level maintenance and food stock piling at certain locations. Anyone else seeing that MRE's are now on back order in many locations?
    No disrespect intended, but things like this are easy to say, do you have any sources or personal testimony?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by alienb1212 View Post
    No disrespect intended, but things like this are easy to say, do you have any sources or personal testimony?
    lol no prob. The further I searched the more information there is. Personally I have not been to one of those locations though there are a couple listed near me on the maps. When i was following deeper into the information is when I started reading info from people who had been to some of the locations. No, I didn't save the links to those sites but they are easy to search.

tulsachange.wordpress

dprogram.net-fema-camps

this is information you can evaluate how ever you choose, or search more thoroughly. On this one I'll be exceedingly happy if someone can give me information to the contrary
    Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by lalakai View Post
    lol no prob. The further I searched the more information there is. Personally I have not been to one of those locations though there are a couple listed near me on the maps. When i was following deeper into the information is when I started reading info from people who had been to some of the locations. No, I didn't save the links to those sites but they are easy to search.

tulsachange.wordpress

dprogram.net-fema-camps

this is information you can evaluate how ever you choose, or search more thoroughly. On this one I'll be exceedingly happy if someone can give me information to the contrary
    I can. I am stationed at Fort Drum, and have been to Holden, Maine where two of the supposed FEMA camps are. Neither exist.

Drum does have some large, empty motor pools that could make a hasty detention center, has rail systems, and has sufficient manpower to make it all happen....but the same can be said for any large enclosed structure. The areas at drum could handle a few thousand people, tops. I don't think hardly any of the Army personnel here would follow orders to detain U.S. citizens on a large scale, regardless of the reasoning. That's just my opinion. However, I can confirm that neither the Holden, ME or FT Drum, NY detention centers exist.

Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast