Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast

Thread: The Official, One-and-Only, Zombies Have Hit the Fan EOTW Thread

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Exclamation

US emergnecy rooms inundated with flu patients

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/dead...dated-18167783

A collegue of mine recently had a member from her church die after checking into the hospital with the flu, he was 38 with small children.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    32 (97%)
    Quote Originally Posted by cinco View Post
    Appears its getting harder and harder for the the manipulation and, likely absence, of material gold to be managed...

The Emperor Has No Gold

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2012/...s-no-gold.html

CNBC head editor John Carney is arguing that it doesn’t matter whether or not the Fed has the gold.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/49540593/The_...for_Their_Gold

Comments about Germany: The actual presence of the gold wouldn’t make a lick of difference unless, say, Germany’s central bank decided it wanted to start using the gold for some practical, non-monetary purpose like making watches.

This paranoia is not entirely irrational, for one reason. As I mentioned above, for almost all imaginable operational purposes, the actual existence of the gold in Fort Knox or in the vault beneath the FRBNY’s Liberty Street headquarters is irrelevant. The bookkeeping is what really matters here.

Do Western Central Banks Have Any Gold Left???

http://sprottglobal.com/markets-at-a...ticle/?id=6590

Under current reporting guidelines, therefore, central banks are permitted to continue carrying the entry of physical gold on their balance sheet even if they’ve swapped it or lent it out entirely. You can see this in the way Western central banks refer to their gold reserves. The UK Government, for example, refers to its gold allocation as, “Gold (incl. gold swapped or on loan)”. That’s the verbatim phrase they use in their official statement. Same goes for the US Treasury and the ECB, which report their gold holdings as “Gold (including gold deposits and, if appropriate, gold swapped)” and “Gold (including gold deposits and gold swapped)”, respectively (see Chart B). Unfortunately, that’s as far as their description goes, as each institution does not break down what percentage of their stated gold reserves are held in physical, versus what percentage has been loaned out or swapped for something else. The fact that they do not differentiate between the two is astounding,

China is Quietly Becoming Gold Superpower - World’s Top Gold Producer Holding Onto All of Its Gold

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2012/...uperpower.html

China is producing more gold than any other country, but isn’t exporting any of it.

In addition, china is importing huge amounts of gold.

As such, China is quietly becoming a gold superpower.
    China copied how we became the worlds reserve currency.
    I must study politics and war, that our sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy. - John Adams

The AK guys are all about the reach around. - Garand Thumb.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Doomsday Clock Holds at 5 'Til Midnight

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2013/...-til-midnight/
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cinco View Post
    Damn, good article. Thanks for the link. More information to be added to the noggin.

Quote from article that hits it on the head...

Now that the delivery of free or heavily subsidized food is perceived by tens of millions of Americans to be a basic human right, the cutoff of “their” food money will cause an immediate explosion of rage.
    http://westernrifleshooters.wordpres...e-in-violence/

"How America's Cities may explode in violence" article

This should be required reading for the populace, especially those that feel that we should all be disarmed.

47 million Americans suddenly fall off the gravy train. Not good when you see that it hasn't taken much to "spark" this sort of action in the past, i.e. Rodney King/LA riots.

We were only down and out for a few days here after Superstom Sandy and the thugs were already out taking advantage of the confusion.
    "Why "zombies"? Because calling it 'training to stop a rioting, starving, panicking, desperate mob after a complete governmental financial collapse apocalypse' is just too wordy." or in light of current events: training to stop a rioting, looting, molotov cocktail throwing, skinny jeans wearing, uneducated bunch of lemmings duped by, or working directly for, a marxist organization attempting to tear down America while hiding behind a race-based name

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by rocsteady View Post
    http://westernrifleshooters.wordpres...e-in-violence/

"How America's Cities may explode in violence" article

This should be required reading for the populace, especially those that feel that we should all be disarmed.

47 million Americans suddenly fall off the gravy train. Not good when you see that it hasn't taken much to "spark" this sort of action in the past, i.e. Rodney King/LA riots.

We were only down and out for a few days here after Superstom Sandy and the thugs were already out taking advantage of the confusion.
    That is an outstanding essay by former SEAL Matt Bracken, it's been shared here before but can never be shared to much.

Feedback Score
    Bring them on

Feedback Score
    Colt builds War Horses, not show ponies. - C4IGrant

Feedback Score
    As much as I argue against TEOTWAWKI as fantasy, I would enjoy an ebola zombie apocalypse. Drive around in my Mustang, hanging my AR out the window, a'la "I Am Legend".

I'm so bored with my current life, a change would be appreciated.
    Lucius Quinctius Cincinnatus (519 BC – 430 BC) Power should only be given to those that want it least.

Feedback Score
    Hope they are slow "Walking Dead" Zombies!!! I don't want the WWZ ONES,

Feedback Score
    you wont be driving anywhere, cause the streets will be full of stalled, shot-up, flat tired vehicles. Dog packs will be eating the millions of dead humans and attacking the living, too. So there wont be any camping outside. Diseases will run rampant, flies, rats, garbage, skeeters, ticks, fleas everywhere.

Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast