Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official, One-and-Only, Zombies Have Hit the Fan EOTW Thread

Feedback Score
    59 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by drrufo View Post
    Is the bottom falling out of our society or does someone wants us to think that?
    If Wall St. tanks on Monday, some folks will make a bundle shorting the market and others will go on a shopping spree at the same address.
    Last edited by hatidua; 08-07-11 at 10:09.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave L. View Post
    This is why I buy all my metals with a credit card and then wait up to 29 days to pay off my balance...
    i definately agree with both of those statements...i buy everything on my cc and then wait until the last day to pay off the entire balance...mortgage is with B of A, i wait until the last possible day with them and looks as though they are teetering on the brink now...someone will probably buy up all of their toxic debt, just as they did for countrywide though...oh well, a guy can still dream about the banksters collapse can't he??? LOL...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Just a Jarhead View Post
    Several times now he has alluded to this. I know of no other President to have done so. Some may think these comments benign. Many of us don't. This is an American President making these comments for god sake. This just isn't done, or never has been done I should say until this hip-hop President (I expect a gold tooth & sagggy drawers anyday now). We know this mans philosophies and background inside & out and where his beliefs and admiration of World Leaders lie. "Fundamentally change America" ...remember?

Speech to LaRaza June 25, 2011. At 15:18 into this video speech, and the Laraza crowd cheers him on to do it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqve7zzX4HQ

And Obama March 2011: “Gee, it would be easier to be President of China”..take your pick from the searches below until you find what is a credible source to you.

http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...ident+of+China

The Internet and conservative Media were all abuzz with this. I don't mean to criticize at all, but this is why people don't know this stuff already, why they ridicule. Because they only listen to the Lame Stream Media. This is why they think we're off the wall and crazy. Because they are not as informed. With the uproar these comments caused, I can't fathom anyone in America would not know he made these comments. But yet I will go out on a limb and say that more know nothing of these comments than are aware of them. That's the sad part. Most of the country has their head in the sand.

All I'm saying, given the opportunity, he would grab a dictatorship in a NY minute! Many of us believe that. He has great admiration for Hugo Chavez...remember? And what Chavez did in Venezuela...remember? Or shall I provide video of that too? Now it will probably never happen. The military, thank GOD, would prevent it. And he knows it! I wouldn't doubt if they have so much as actually told him so. There's too many old guard General McCrystals still around. And if anyone doesn't think General McCrystals Rolling Stone interview incident and subsequent firing didn't have them all talking and put it on the table when you have a top General stating Obama is the biggest threat to America. But if he thought, or thinks otherwise, in the midst of a major world shaken crisis..........
    Oh I have no doubts what HE would like to do to this nation, he has already done more than I ever thought I'd see a potus do. I refuse to listen to him speak and now that GB is no longer on Fox I have yet to find anyone who will expose his motivations and hidden agendas. God help the USA.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Just a Jarhead View Post
    Speech to LaRaza June 25, 2011. At 15:18 into this video speech, and the Laraza crowd cheers him on to do it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqve7zzX4HQ
    So many things that stand out about that video. Maybe I'm reading too much into this but I find it downright scary. First that he said it at all, second that people applauded as if "yes...that's exactly what we want", but what really gets me is his little head bob when they applaud. That little bit of body language tells me isn't "just sayin"

Feedback Score
    41 (98%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jhs1969 View Post
    Oh I have no doubts what HE would like to do to this nation, he has already done more than I ever thought I'd see a potus do. I refuse to listen to him speak and now that GB is no longer on Fox I have yet to find anyone who will expose his motivations and hidden agendas. God help the USA.

Fox loves them RINO's and GB was the only dude on that channel who would speak the truth about Obama's past, present intentions, and future ambitions. Stossel, and Judge Nepalitano are also very good, but since its the RINO channel they allow people like Bill Oreilly to openly insult the Judge and continue on with his elitist spew. They've had several full time hosts talk shit about the Constitution being old and outdated among other things.

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave L. View Post
    This is why I buy all my metals with a credit card and then wait up to 29 days to pay off my balance...
    I do the same thing......but with most everything I buy. Just in case I need a large amout of cash real quick.
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Koshinn View Post
    If you hate Obama so much why don't you do something about it?

And what ARE you suggesting he do about it?
    NOT in training for combat deployment.

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumpy196 View Post
    And what ARE you suggesting he do about it?

Vote.........
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by K.L. Davis View Post
    There have been a few threads lately that sort of got away from the forum rule:

So, here is the rub... this is not a forum to discuss how political, social, economical or extra-terrestrial influences may lead to things going awry. Please feel free to discuss steps to take in preparation for Natural Disaster, Civil Unrest, Terrorist Attack or the Collapse of Key Infrastructure; but please, no speculation, prediction, news or warnings of how/why/when any of these may happen.

But, tough times dictate and these things need discussed... keep it realistic, and keep it in this thread.
    Thanks!

Feedback Score
    There have been a few threads lately that sort of got away from the forum rule:

So, here is the rub... this is not a forum to discuss how political, social, economical or extra-terrestrial influences may lead to things going awry. Please feel free to discuss steps to take in preparation for Natural Disaster, Civil Unrest, Terrorist Attack or the Collapse of Key Infrastructure; but please, no speculation, prediction, news or warnings of how/why/when any of these may happen.

But, tough times dictate and these things need discussed... keep it realistic, and keep it in this thread.
    I put the "Amateur" in Amateur Radio...

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast