Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official, One-and-Only, Zombies Have Hit the Fan EOTW Thread

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by K.L. Davis View Post
    ... but please, no speculation, prediction, news or warnings of how/why/when any of these may happen.[/I]

But, tough times dictate and these things need discussed... keep it realistic, and keep it in this thread.
    With all due respect; all this is usually required to formulate a plan (within reason of course).
    Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1

Owner of MI-TAC, LLC .

@MichiganTactical

Feedback Score
    With all of these so called violent flash mobs popping up, 58 i believe so far this year, we are getting closer to an incident like the one going on in London at this moment.

200 arrested so far and still the riots and fires and destruction continue.

With this comes an additional problem here in the states, all these people being arrested and no where to hold them.
    We have dope dealers and other violent criminals being released for over crowding so we know in that situation they wont be off the streets for long.

Be prepared and get the hell out of there cuz when the police come shit could get real ugly.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I have a suggestion to keep this one from getting locked. Completely ignore, as in do not respond, to the race baiting PC trolls that are going to show up. Putting them on ignore is a great idea. Let's not let them shut down another good thread.

Anyway.

Feedback Score
    I wonder what our enemy is thinking right about... ... ... NOW!

Psalm 144:1
    Blessed be the Lord, my rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle;

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by QuietShootr View Post
    Completely ignore, as in do not respond, to the race baiting PC trolls that are going to show up. Putting them on ignore is a great idea.
    I just put "them" on my list. Good idea.

I have been watching the rioting in London. What a bunch of savages. I'm watching them block roads, smash all glass in sight, and start fires. This situation makes me want to prep my vehicles a little more than they currently are, especially my wife's vehicle.

I small fire extinguisher might be a good idea if some asshole were to throw a Molotov Cocktail at your car?

I was also thinking about head protection because these animals are throwing everything they can. An ACH would be too "stand-out-ish" and a Pro-Tec may also; what about a standard construction hard hat? It may look a little odd if you are wearing a suit, but it's common enough not to cause too many looks and still protect your dome.
    Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1

Owner of MI-TAC, LLC .

@MichiganTactical

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Is it cool to post stuff that's relevant or events that are possibly contributing leading up to a SHTF scenario? As an example, in the thread I started, I was posting things on civil unrest, rioting, crime, etc. It looks like 3 threads were merged into one...

Feedback Score
    I too have thoroughly enjoyed the conversations we have had and knowing there are people out there with the same thinking as me is very comforting in an obvious uncomfortable time.

I got my bailout bag in my truck at all times.

I dont start work until beginning of september, so i am doing my best to not spend money on gear until i start pulling that paycheck in. Wife's paycheck and savings has us comfortable with bills for a while, but no new gear.

Sucks to have had to move 7 hours from family, new house, new city, new bills really put a damper on my toy fund. Not too mention the long ass hiring process i have been put through.
    The economic situation makes it 10x worse.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Irish View Post
    Is it cool to post stuff that's relevant or events that are possibly contributing leading up to a SHTF scenario? As an example, in the thread I started, I was posting things on civil unrest, rioting, crime, etc. It looks like 3 threads were merged into one...
    I hope so. Thst is the informative stuff that we really need to know.

Quote Originally Posted by HOPLOETHOS View Post
    More good news

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v...layer_embedded

If I'm tracking correctly here:

Riddle me this, If the Government employess all want to keep their jobs & get paid (especially since salaries are going up) & the entitlement slackers vote for for the candidate who promises these entitlement programs how is it mathematically possible via voting to contract or reign in the deficit spending ?
    I cannot get link to work.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)
    redacted.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Philly is now imposing curfews to combat "flash mobs". http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/201...iversity-city/

I have my own ideas on how to handle these mobs.
    Last edited by Irish; 08-08-11 at 15:45.

Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast