Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help finding a GOOD Kydex double mag pouch for 2 1/4" belt

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)

Help finding a GOOD Kydex double mag pouch for 2 1/4" belt

Ok, obviously Bladetech has gone to the cheap with thier stuff. I ordered one of their double and the clam shell design is not secure at all. The more tension you try to get on it and the sides flare out due to it's design. They used to make a good one, I guess hand crafting is about gone these days.

Does anyone know and please provide a link for someone that can make a double mag pouch that will go on a 2 1/4" duty belt. Needs tensioning device that will allow the tension to actually hold the mags in, not survive a 2" hop. I sort of like the G-Code design if it would go on a bigger belt and the mag holder body was a tad higher? I though Safariland made the competition series with the dual screws/rollers but I can't find it.
    Uncle Mikes is out as well, cheap.

I certainly appreciate the help. I don't mind paying for decent stuff, so even if it's a one time made item from someone that can do it.

Mark
    Last edited by mark5pt56; 10-31-07 at 07:55. Reason: info
    GET IN YOUR BUBBLE!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I run an open top double mag pouch on my duty belt. I forget, off the top of my head, who makes it. (probably bianchi or safariland?)

But it's hard plastic lined with the nylon webish covering on the outside to match the rest of the gear. It retains mags really well.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    How about Comp Tac ?

Feedback Score
    Blade Tech still makes very good, quality gear. They also have less expensive options. You get what you pay for.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Comp Tac doesn't show anything on the site. It has to be flat or pebble grained plain black
    GET IN YOUR BUBBLE!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I recently bought two single mag Comp-Tac carriers, and the quality is top notch. The finish is pebbled, and I'm pretty sure they could do custom. Don't know what the turn around might be though. They were the best thing I found going, especially for the price.

-RD62

Feedback Score

Thumbs up

comp tac ships fast and they do custom work. call them.

Feedback Score
    Comp-Tac is the only Kydex we carry because of the quality and service. I just ordered several mag pouches with Tek LOK to accommodate the same size belt for a well known Instructor.

Later,
    Josh
    (w)910.323.4739
    www.GreyGroupTraining.com

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Bryon Miller is a local guy I shoot with quite a bit and he can probably offer a solution. Here's his site if you want to shoot him an email.

http://www.deploymentsolutions.us/
    "Think you used enough dynamite there Butch?"

Feedback Score
    Another vote for Blade Tech. They'll make anything you want. Been using their stuff for 1o years.

Tack

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast