Thread: Rock River Arms LE Tactical CAR Rifle.

Feedback Score

Rock River Arms LE Tactical CAR Rifle.

Have for sale a new (factory test fired only) Rock River Arms LE Tactical CAR Rifle. This rifle was bought brand new in late September 2004 and was one of the first post AWB sunset rifles produced by RRA for civilian sales.

Factory rifle specs included a YHM free float railed handguard, RRA 2nd stage trigger group, 6 position receiver extension, YHM rear flip up sight, 1-9 twist heavy M4 profile chrome moly barrel and Houge grip with RRA logo.

Have installed the following items that will also be included (WYSIWYG):

1. Tango Down vertical grip.
    2. Rail covers.
    3. RRA "Operator" adjustable stock.
    4. MAGPUL enhanced trigger guard.
    5. 1ea 20rd USGI spec mag.
    6. 5ea 30rd USGI spec mags

Selling as complete package for $750 shipped. Factory cardboard box is not included due to extra shipping requirements of box size but I will include end flap with details and also factory paperwork and manual.

First "I will take it" with PM/IM gets it. I will not respond to board sent e-mails and only deal through board PM/IM system. Item will also be cross posted and time stamps will take precedent.

Item must ship to FFL who will accept transfers from private parties. Will do FTF in Delaware also. Item will only be shipped were legal and I will not break down or disassemble for states that have such nonsense.

I will accept MO, person check (hold 5 days to clear) or "discreet" online payment for 4% added. I have many references and numerous positive feed backs I can provide if need.

Click on thumbnail for HI-RES picture.

Last edited by Hootbro; 08-10-11 at 10:23. Reason: Sold

Defender Of The Faith