Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: handcuff key buckle

Feedback Score

I sell handcuff key buckles

Gentlemen,

K.L. Davis notified me that you guys were looking for the handcuff key buckles that I sell. I would like to work with you guys. I understand the retail price seems high for a buckle, I am constantly trying to cut manufacturing costs to pass it on to customers. The handcuff key buckles are priced as fair as I can currently sell retail, they are not cheap or easy to get made, this is why they are hard to find elsewhere. Other than a guy on eBay(which sells a far inferior product), I believe I am the only public supplier for these.

With that said, exclusively for m4carbine members I will offer the buckles for $9/buckle(25% off). I have not offered this price to anyone without high bulk purchases, so please take advantage of it, but please do not flaunt it to anyone outside of the m4carbine forums. To redeem, go to my shop on etsy.com, purchase desired amount and type in the coupon code "M4CARBINE."

My shop:
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/72915269...e-for-paracord

I hope this is worthwhile for all of us. If you have any comments, concerns, or questions, please do not hesitate to contact me, I will get back to you and I do appreciate all feedback.

Thanks,

Dustin
    Owner
    Thunderbird Adventure Equipment

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Thanks for coming in and posting. Looks interesting.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ccosby View Post
    Thanks for coming in and posting. Looks interesting.
    Of course, sorry it has taken so long for me to get on here.

I've already had a few orders from folks on M4Carbine, thanks! I hope that they will report back their satisfaction with my product.

*I do offer the fully assembled bracelets with the incorporated handcuff key buckle if you so desire, and you all can utilize the "M4CARBINE" discount for that as well.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Sweetness. I just ordered a 9-incher in Black/Cobra.

Thank you sir for the discount.

Imma tell my squadmates about it too.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BufordTJustice View Post
    Sweetness. I just ordered a 9-incher in Black/Cobra.

Thank you sir for the discount.

Imma tell my squadmates about it too.
    Thank you! I have gotten great feedback from M4Carbine members. Your '9-incher' will be shipped out first thing tomorrow.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Just ordered Two for Christmas stocking stuffers, Thanks

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    maybe I'm unimaginative but what is the purpose for these - other than a cop getting locked up with his own cuffs after getting subdued, or maybe escaping from custody?

sorry, I just never thought of something like this as necessary...
    never push a wrench...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ra2bach View Post
    maybe I'm unimaginative but what is the purpose for these - other than a cop getting locked up with his own cuffs after getting subdued, or maybe escaping from custody?

sorry, I just never thought of something like this as necessary...
    Because bad people can lock up good people, and the good people would like a back door. Like a gun, its what a person does with it, not the object itself. And what happens when you get freaky, and she/he slips on the whip cream and knocks themselves out? You need a backup plan for that.

Can this key do a double lock?
    Last edited by zpo; 12-02-11 at 14:00.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by zpo View Post
    Because bad people can lock up good people, and the good people would like a back door. Like a gun, its what a person does with it, not the object itself. And what happens when you get freaky, and she/he slips on the whip cream and knocks themselves out? You need a backup plan for that.

Can this key do a double lock?
    Yes, this key can lock a double lock and can be used over and over. To extract, twist the key on its longitudinal axis and pull straight out from the buckle. The pin on the end of the key acts as the double locker. I've gotten consistent business from this forum and will continue to honor the 'M4CARBINE' 25% discount, which is the highest discount I give to anyone.

Thanks for all your business guys. This is a great forum regardless. Glad I ran across it. I am always open to comments, recommendations, or questions.

- Dustin

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Just ordered one in olive drab. If I like it I'll get a couple more.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast