Page 13 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's talk coffee!!!!!

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Without coffee...I am grumpy

Best coffee...freshly ground Kona

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TacCommE21 View Post
    How did you like the La Colombe? I'm from the Harrisburg area and have a few pounds brought down when my parents visit. Love that stuff! If you are ever in Philly, you should stop by the cafe.
    That is some excellent tasting coffee I must say! Very smooth and "frothy" but intense cocoa like taste. I cannot really describe it but one surely has to try it at least once. If ever I find myself heading east, I'll be sure to check La Colombe Cafe!

Feedback Score
    My start to this morning's Black Friday!

Enjoy!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I have a French Press, various grinders, a couple of steamers and frothers, a Cuisinart Grind 'n Brew and an old espresso machine around here somewhere. All very nice, but convenience wins out in race for the daily cup of coffee and my ration comes out of a Kuerig. I even talked them into putting one in at work. Simplicity and convenience trump style for me.

Feedback Score
    27 (97%)
    I'm with you on the Kuerig. I am a coffee snob, totally, and obviously thought this was just a gimmick, until I got one. We've had it for a year...it's fantastic.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ptmccain View Post
    I'm with you on the Kuerig. I am a coffee snob, totally, and obviously thought this was just a gimmick, until I got one. We've had it for a year...it's fantastic.
    We have a lot of houseguests during the course of the year and it always irritated me to get up in the morning and find that someone had brewed a pot of crappy decaf, and I'm sure I irritated them since I have a limited number of friends and family that like to drink coffee as strong as I make it. The Kuerigs have a wide variety of coffees brands, flavors and styles available, and the coffee they brew is excellent IMHO, and they solve all of my organizational problems.

Feedback Score
    Been meaning/wanting to purchase one of these coffee brewing Kuerig or the Starbucks Verismo just to leave it at work for all to enjoy there. Of course, there's a saturation of coffee boutiques/cafes/shops all within walking distance of where I work in the Emerald City.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    I don't really get the "taste" enjoyment out of coffee much any longer because of my medical situation, but Mrs. AC still start every morning together around a Jura-Capresso Impressa E9.

We bought our first "café automat" while living in Germany many, many years ago, and have made a point of having a proper pressure-brewing machine in the house ever since. One of those indispensable luxuries that we will always make sure to keep on the counter.

AC
    Stand your ground; don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here. -- Captain John Parker, Lexington, 1775.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Army Chief View Post
    I don't really get the "taste" enjoyment out of coffee much any longer because of my medical situation, but Mrs. AC still start every morning together around a Jura-Capresso Impressa E9.

We bought our first "café automat" while living in Germany many, many years ago, and have made a point of having a proper pressure-brewing machine in the house ever since. One of those indispensable luxuries that we will always make sure to keep on the counter.

AC
    Very impressive AC!

Feedback Score
    27 (97%)
    Awesome piece of kit!

And, everybody: You can get one from Amazon for $999.00

http://www.amazon.com/Jura-13531-Imp...9+automat+jura

Page 13 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast