Page 36 of 47 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's talk coffee!!!!!

Feedback Score
    Excellent! I'll do some looking around and try your Bomb Proof Coffee and get back to you on my thoughts. Thanks for those videos and the link to The Roasterie!

Always on the lookout for coffee anything!

"A bomb will always beat a bullet." — Will Brink

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CLHC View Post
    Excellent! I'll do some looking around and try your Bomb Proof Coffee and get back to you on my thoughts. Thanks for those videos and the link to The Roasterie!

Always on the lookout for coffee anything!

"A bomb will always beat a bullet." — Will Brink
    Look forward to the feedback. I have been in the biz of supplements for a long time on all fronts one can be, and I don't think the feedback and response has ever been so strong to something I put out. And the kicker is, it's good for you. Wish I had come up with that one sooner.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Look forward to the feedback. I have been in the biz of supplements for a long time on all fronts one can be, and I don't think the feedback and response has ever been so strong to something I put out. And the kicker is, it's good for you. Wish I had come up with that one sooner.
    Will certainly do. Looks like the orders I placed via online are expected to arrive sometime after the 22nd of this month. Will see how that fares especially with the current shopping/shipping season we're in. The only places for "nutritional" supplements are GNC, Vitamin World, and Vitamin Shoppe; and that's not to mention the BIG BOX type sporting goods such as Sports Authority and Dick's Sporting Goods. I really don't know about their "quality" of said recipes for the the Bomb Proof Coffee.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Will certainly do. Looks like the orders I placed via online are expected to arrive sometime after the 22nd of this month. Will see how that fares especially with the current shopping/shipping season we're in. The only places for "nutritional" supplements are GNC, Vitamin World, and Vitamin Shoppe; and that's not to mention the BIG BOX type sporting goods such as Sports Authority and Dick's Sporting Goods. I really don't know about their "quality" of said recipes for the the Bomb Proof Coffee.
    Yup, shipping is slower right now for sure.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    Okay, the ingredients finally came in today via FedEx and USPS with the exception of the Coffee.

Since this is the second (2nd) day of my Cold/Flu/Bug(?) whatever it is, I've yet to try this Bomb Proof Coffee hopefully tomorrow morning. Eagerly looking forward to it!

Feedback Score
    Couldn't wait, so for this evening it's Will Brink's Bomb Proof Coffee:

For some reason I can't find my AeroLatte Frother so I had to stir briskly. The "white" looking stuff that's floating in the mug isn't white at all, though the picture represents it as such. It's simply the Coconut Oil "spots" floating on top. I wonder if the AeroLatte Frother would have done better.

So for this evening I'm liking the taste of the Bomb Proof Coffee as opposed to the other one that's been hype-populerized. This has more a Cocoa flavor profile as opposed to the Nuttier profile of the other one. Again, that's according to my taste buds and mind you, my taste may be not fully awakened due to me being under the weather (SICK!).

More tastes and results to come!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Ive been advised I have some Kopi Luwac coming for Christmas, but it didnt arrive today and I leave town tomorrow for 2 weeks.

Any advice for this to get the best experience?

I have an aero press. I just ordered a Porlex mini mill.

Im kind of thinking of drinking it straight, undiluted from the aero press.

Im honestly thinking about ordering a Dragon, im that excited.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Okay, the ingredients finally came in today via FedEx and USPS with the exception of the Coffee.

Since this is the second (2nd) day of my Cold/Flu/Bug(?) whatever it is, I've yet to try this Bomb Proof Coffee hopefully tomorrow morning. Eagerly looking forward to it!

You done good!
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Couldn't wait, so for this evening it's Will Brink's Bomb Proof Coffee:

For some reason I can't find my AeroLatte Frother so I had to stir briskly. The "white" looking stuff that's floating in the mug isn't white at all, though the picture represents it as such. It's simply the Coconut Oil "spots" floating on top. I wonder if the AeroLatte Frother would have done better.

So for this evening I'm liking the taste of the Bomb Proof Coffee as opposed to the other one that's been hype-populerized. This has more a Cocoa flavor profile as opposed to the Nuttier profile of the other one. Again, that's according to my taste buds and mind you, my taste may be not fully awakened due to me being under the weather (SICK!).

More tastes and results to come!
    With a small amount of added skim milk, the frother gives you a nice foamy emulsion vs spots of coconut oil. Both tastes better and looks better, and may improve absorption of some of the compounds in the cocoa. Look forward to your report on how it made you feel!
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rjacobs View Post
    Ive been advised I have some Kopi Luwac coming for Christmas, but it didnt arrive today and I leave town tomorrow for 2 weeks.

Any advice for this to get the best experience?

I have an aero press. I just ordered a Porlex mini mill.

Im kind of thinking of drinking it straight, undiluted from the aero press.

Im honestly thinking about ordering a Dragon, im that excited.
    Cool! Would like to know your take on that Kopi Luwak. I brewed mine via AeroPress/Chemex/Siphon. Straight Black all the way! I liked it via AeroPress[ed] Brewed with the SS (Stainless Steel) Disk instead of the PF (Paper Filter). For me and my tastes on it, it's the oils!

Page 36 of 47 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast