Page 44 of 47 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's talk coffee!!!!!

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Interesting. I had an issue a while back after being too close to a speaker at a show. The ringing is all but gone, unless the room is artistically silent, and I didn't start drinking coffee after that.

Chugging down 40oz of Kona right now.

Feedback Score
    Another "study" on coffee consumption for those who drink alcohol.

WebMD

US News & World Report Health

Seattle Times

All in moderation of course.

Feedback Score
    From Scientific American: Coffee & Tea May Protect the Brain

Feedback Score
    At this point, I don't pay much attention. There has been so much conflicting advice- along with plenty of positive- that the coffee habit is here for a lifetime.

Oh, and alcohol, too.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by FishTaco View Post
    At this point, I don't pay much attention. There has been so much conflicting advice- along with plenty of positive- that the coffee habit is here for a lifetime.

Oh, and alcohol, too.
    There it is!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    And it's not just your brain coffee may benefit...

Coffee May Perk Up More Than Men's Brains: It Could Stave Off Erectile Dysfunction

According to a new study out in the journal PLOS ONE, caffeine intake is linked to reduced odds of having erectile dysfunction (ED) in men who drink the equivalent of two to three cups of coffee per day. Among the lifestyle factors that are known to put a man at risk of ED – poor diet, physical inactivity, smoking, and alcohol consumptions – caffeine has not been of the biggest candidates. But the new study suggests that like other areas of physical and mental health, ED may be another beneficiary of caffeine’s fascinating benefits. Since erectile function, and dysfunction, is in some ways an extension of cardiovascular health – and caffeine is known to have certain cardiovascular benefits – the idea that it could also help ED may not be so surprising. But for men who are devout coffee drinkers, the results may come as good news.

Cont:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/alicegwa...e-dysfunction/
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    My wife picked a Keurig Rivo a couple of months ago when she found one on sale of $129. It uses Lavazza espresso, which is very good. It brews the stuff at 15 bar, comes out very hot, and also includes a very credible milk steamer/frother. I was skeptical, but I've become a big fan and am now on a latte/cappucino kick. My mornings start with a couple of lungos of Lavazza Intenso with steamed skim milk and a dash of sweet cream.

Feedback Score
    I remember the bad days of coffee. Throw it in a 16 oz glass with three ice cubes and slam it in the car on the way to work. No time for enjoyment.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    If it has not already been mentioned, apologies for not going back through all 44 pages, I would like to suggest coffee made of snow:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJoQOQHQ8oA

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    old Keurig was dying...told Keurig this sad story on their Facebook....they gave me 50% off for their new Keurig 2.0
    now, I'm Googling all the hacks so I can continue with the remaining K-Cups I still have....4 boxes of the 24 counts...ONTOYOUTUBEFORKEURIGHACKS!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    If you are in a fight, and something impedes your ability to adequately project force, correct that problem or remove yourself from the fight.

Page 44 of 47 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast