Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blackwater Holster?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shihan View Post
    Im sure even Uncle Mikes can make something halfway decent if given the right set of instructions, well maybe.
    It may be a clue that BW dosent issue them? But does BW issue a standard sidearm? if so they may be working around that.
    It would be nice if it worked as advertised because of the versatility, I might have to play lab rat but I ws hoping someone already had.
    BW issues the G19/G17 and an Uncle Mikes Kydex holster and Kydex double Mag Carrier (with a belt attachment similar to the Blade-Tech Stingray). Most guys have their own gear though(and it's not the BW/Uncle Mikes gear).
    Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1

Owner of MI-TAC, LLC .

@MichiganTactical

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave L. View Post
    BW issues the G19/G17 and an Uncle Mikes Kydex holster and Kydex double Mag Carrier (with a belt attachment similar to the Blade-Tech Stingray). Most guys have their own gear though(and it's not the BW/Uncle Mikes gear).
    The holster was the only item Blackwater markets the appealed to me. Im sure some of there rifle casea are ok but the Uncle Mikes name is a major downer on anything. Thanks for the info.

Feedback Score
    I have one on my OTV rig. I carry my Beretta 9mm with a surefire flashlight in it. I like the retention material, but you have to be careful not to make the holster too tight on the gun. Otherwise, you will not be able to pull it out quickly or re-holster easily. Other than that, it is good and can be easily adapted for any gun. It is also modular and adjustable. So you do not need to buy a holster for every possible gun and every possible configuration, like you have to for other holsters.

Do I like it, Yes.

Is a blackhawk serepa or blade tech also a good choice. Yes.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Shihan View Post
    Im sure even Uncle Mikes can make something halfway decent if given the right set of instructions, well maybe.
    It may be a clue that BW dosent issue them? But does BW issue a standard sidearm? if so they may be working around that.
    It would be nice if it worked as advertised because of the versatility, I might have to play lab rat but I ws hoping someone already had.
    Maybe? C'mon.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12