Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who is ready to Hunt

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Dove season, early goose and deer/bow season open up Sept. 3rd. I'll be dove hunting that day. The next weekend I'll be in the woods deer hunting.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Add another one to the list. About this time of year I get the hardcore itch to start chasing some whitetails and am way past due on some Sweet Bacon Wrapped Venison Tenderloin.

http://www.food.com/recipe/sweet-bac...derloin-139664
    "These skills, just like the fundamentals, are not received on birth. They must be taught, understood, and practiced to maintain proficiency. And like martial arts and copulation, they aren't learned from the internet, a video game, or a magazine article." - Failure2Stop

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I have been counting down allllll year long (well, since the close of last season anyway).
    "Amateurs study tactics. Professionals study logistics."

Feedback Score
    I am hoping to go this year (first time). Finding a place for me has been a pain in the ass. I was supposed to go the last two years I just haven't had anytime.

Feedback Score
    Can't wait till OCT 1 lol Deer season then Elk Season. Hell wish I didn't have to work I would hunt and fish all the time. Got my Rem 7400 -06 ready cleaned and shooting at 200 yards at 10 in circle target. For deer I use Hornady 150 gr spire point bullets. For Elk I use Western super x power point 180 gr soft point .
    Last edited by DemonRat; 08-24-11 at 01:58. Reason: What rounds I use.
    WFD
    EMR
    FF

Feedback Score
    I hunt all year 'round on our property for wild boar and coyotes, but basically I am an open water diving duck waterfowler and normally put out 120 dekes.

My FoxPro Electronic Game Caller and Decoy have helped me to take quite a few 'yotes, bobcats, and foxes here on the property anytime I feel like going hunting:

Feedback Score
    I can't wait, I missed all of last season due to being in AFG for a year for the continuing unpleasantness. A buddy shot one for me but that venison is almost gone. Just wish I could find someplace in S.C. to hunt, rather than going to G.A. where I can hunt family land for free - the drive gets tiring though.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    dove season in the morning here in Ok, it is finally here

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123