Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34424344

Thread: Hunting picture thread--weak bellies beware!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha-17 View Post
    Got this guy this morning. Puts an end to my season. Score two for the M1A.

Really hoping my wife will have some luck now; she's shot at two with no luck.
    Nice. I do love the fact that you're in peroid uniform, that's not something that deer was expecting to see for sure

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank6046 View Post
    Nice. I do love the fact that you're in peroid uniform, that's not something that deer was expecting to see for sure
    Oh yeah, I went Pentomic on this guy's tail.

I always joke that they're expecting hunters, not people with temporal disassociation, so they'll be too busy laughing at me to run. Seems to have worked thus far.
    It's f*****g great, putting holes in people, all the time, and it just puts 'em down mate, they drop like sacks of s**t when they go down with this.
    --British veteran of the Ukraine War, discussing the FN SCAR H.

Feedback Score

I always joke that they're expecting hunters, not people with temporal disassociation, so they'll be too busy laughing at me to run. Seems to have worked thus far.
    That's awesome. As they say in the military, if it's stupid but it works, it's not stupid
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

See? I'm sure it was the cammie face paint. Deer never expect that.

Feedback Score
    opening day of the AZ elk hunt, it was cold and cold! 563 yards, he didn't stand a chance, not the tallest beams, but the Mass was incredible and the Character.IMG_0896.JPGIMG_0745.jpg
    Using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by waveslayer View Post
    opening day of the AZ elk hunt, it was cold and cold! 563 yards, he didn't stand a chance, not the tallest beams, but the Mass was incredible and the Character.IMG_0896.JPGIMG_0745.jpg
    That's awesome. I would love to go out and do a Elk hunt one day, beautiful bull man
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34424344