Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Hunting picture thread--weak bellies beware!

Feedback Score
    Benelli M2 Tactical coyote killer

Colt light weight

Krieger RECCE

Noveske SPR

Feedback Score
    wow all these pics make me want to go yote hunting.

Feedback Score
    Me too but the 106 degree temp outside says not yet...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Getting in early waiting on hogs to show up at night...got to look at a bunch of pretty gals until then.

Feedback Score
    Was out 'yote hunting earlier this summer and this dude tried to jump my decoy.

That did not slow the 'yotes down any though!

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Skypup,
    What ammo did you shoot the bobcat with? What did the exit side look like? Did it tear it up enough that it couldn't be mounted?
    "These skills, just like the fundamentals, are not received on birth. They must be taught, understood, and practiced to maintain proficiency. And like martial arts and copulation, they aren't learned from the internet, a video game, or a magazine article." - Failure2Stop

Feedback Score
    I am using Hornady 75 grain BTHP and the bullet went clean through him with a pencil hole exit. I was all for getting him mounted as a trophy but the wife said no way, I already have too many mounts for her. I tried to give him to our local university museum but that did not work out either.

He had been marauding my neighbors chickens and I was sorry that I shot him because within a month he was replaced by the other two bobcats that lived on the fringe of his range, so now I have two cruising around.

I had previously discussed trapping him with a Fish & Game officer friend of mine but he told me not worth it since it would be replaced with two of them, his words were right on the money.

For the foreseeable future, I am not going to take out anymore bobcats and just focus on leveling the coyote and hog population around my house.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    SkyPup,
    Thanks for the information. I would like to kill one and have it mounted (as would my wife) but I can't ever seem to get the drop on one of the crafty suckers.
    "These skills, just like the fundamentals, are not received on birth. They must be taught, understood, and practiced to maintain proficiency. And like martial arts and copulation, they aren't learned from the internet, a video game, or a magazine article." - Failure2Stop

Feedback Score
    A few South Georgia pigs: .223 62Gr Soft Points and 10mm 180Gr controlled expansion and 230 Gr. Hard Cast Double Tap Ammo

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast