Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast

Thread: Vickers Tactical AK Class - South Hill, Virginia

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Last call:

I've got a few open seats for the Vickers Tactical AK class starting next weekend in South Hill, Virginia. I've still got plenty of time to get guys signed up.

Just let me know.
    Paul A. Hotaling
    Alias Training & Security Services, LLC
    Paul@aliastraining.com
    757-215-1959 (Mon-Fri 8AM-5PM)
    757-985-9586 (After Hours)
    www.aliastraining.com

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    This class is highly recommended - if you think you "hate" the AK compared to your AR, this class may make your eyes bug out.

Feedback Score
    I will reinforce what is being said here ref the class- everyone to a man has been surprised how well they have shot with an AK and all came away from the class with a different perspective on the weapon

Not saying they would choose it over an AR but most everyone felt they could be very effective with one - within the realm that an AK is useful (200 yds and in)

This only proves that it is the singer not the song that matters - and there is not substitute for some qaulity range time to master a given weapon system

Cheers

Larry Vickers

www.vickerstactical.com

Feedback Score
    It is nice to see the AK platforms getting more formal training,

The three Valmet Rk 62 assault rifles I was issued did not fail me once during my service, whether the sun shined or the snow poured in, and neither did I see any major problems with other users as well.

The majority of my experience before using the Valmets were AR type rifles, obviously the handling and manipulations are different, but it is up to the user how he can adapt to various weapon types.

Although I would say that the sights and accuracy of the Finnish AK type rifles are better than on the average AK type rifle available, the basic design is obviously the same.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    The Vickers Tactical AK class that I attended certainly changed my opinion of the AK. Before the class I just considered them “Reliable” and “Good enough”. All of that changed during the class. I became a true believer in the AK design. With some training it can be run VERY effectively.

If you own an AK or are even considering buying one attend this class. It will change your entire outlook about them.

It’s not too late to sign up & this class has no perquisites. It can be your very 1st organized training experience.

I guarantee it will be one of the best weekends you will ever have.

- I've still got a few seats available. Just let me know if you would like to attend.
    Paul A. Hotaling
    Paul@aliastraining.com
    www.aliastraining.com

CMPM14NM Guest

AK3 class schedule.

Class will start on Saturday, August 4 at 1200 (Noon). Class will let out at 2000 (8PM). Sunday, August 5 will run from 0830-1500 or completion.

Please DO NOT arrive at the range prior to 1200 (Noon) on Saturday. We have a scheduling conflict with the local 4-H club and want to prevent any issues regard range use. We will be shooting by 1230. This will also allow the Virginia guys to save themselves a night in a hotel room.

Eat lunch BEFORE you show up at the range on Saturday because we will not break for a meal until 1700 (5PM).

Bulldog1967 Guest
    Need directions to the range.

thx

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog1967 View Post

thx

10-4, I will get them sent out today.

I'm also going to be emailing this to everybody:

Class will start on Saturday, August 4 at 1200 (Noon). Class will let out at 2000 (8PM). Sunday, August 5 will run from 0830-1500 or completion.

Please DO NOT arrive at the range prior to 1200 (Noon) on Saturday. We have a scheduling conflict with the local 4-H club and want to prevent any issues regard range use. We will be shooting by 1230. This will also allow the Virginia guys to save themselves a night in a hotel room.

Eat lunch BEFORE you show up at the range on Saturday because we will not break for a meal until 1700 (5PM).
    Paul A. Hotaling
    Paul@aliastraining.com
    www.aliastraining.com

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog1967 View Post

thx
    You drive down the first road and take a left. You go aways and then you take a right. You'll be right there!
    They had no right to win. Yet they did, and in doing so they changed the course of a war...even against the greatest of odds, there is something in the human spirit - a magic blend of skill, faith and valor - that can lift men from certain defeat to incredible victory.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Are there any plans yet for classes at the South Hill location during 2008? I didn't see anything on Larry's web site.

I've heard so much good about this training, but just couldn't swing it this year. Too bad too because I'm close by in Richmond.

Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast