Thread: Larue Offset Light Mount

Feedback Score

Larue Offset Light Mount

Do any of you guys have any experience with these? If so...

How do you like it?

How does it ride next to the rail?

Since they seem to put the light in a similar spot, how does it compare to the Viking Tactics mount (I know the Larue is made better, I'm wondering about where the light sits)?

Based on the options I saw on the Larue site, what size would I need for the 6P/G2 series lights?

Who has them in stock?

Pics?

Thanks...
    Stephen
    Molon Labe

"The Father wove the skein of your life a long time ago. Go and hide in a hole if you wish, but you won't live one instant longer. Your fate is fixed. Fear profits a man nothing." Herger the Joyous

Feedback Score
    Thanks for moving this to the appropriate category.
    Stephen
    Molon Labe

"The Father wove the skein of your life a long time ago. Go and hide in a hole if you wish, but you won't live one instant longer. Your fate is fixed. Fear profits a man nothing." Herger the Joyous

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Neeglik
    Do any of you guys have any experience with these? If so...

How do you like it?

How does it ride next to the rail?

Since they seem to put the light in a similar spot, how does it compare to the Viking Tactics mount (I know the Larue is made better, I'm wondering about where the light sits)?

Based on the options I saw on the Larue site, what size would I need for the 6P/G2 series lights?

Who has them in stock?

Pics?

Thanks...
    I think they are a much better mount than the VT's, but are also a lot more money.

The main problem is that they only made a small QTY of them and I don't think any dealers got any. I must have 20 of every size and style on order.

Last I heard, they didn't know if they were going to make any more (at least for awhile).

C4
    Last edited by C4IGrant; 08-17-06 at 08:11.

Feedback Score
    Hmmm...
    Is there another option for a quick detach light mount for the lights in question?
    Stephen
    Molon Labe

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Neeglik
    Hmmm...
    Is there another option for a quick detach light mount for the lights in question?

The SF M78/79 is QD, but is not offset and keeps the mount on the weapon.

C4