Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Opinion on Mounting Light on M4A1 SOCOM6210

Feedback Score

Opinion on Mounting Light on M4A1 SOCOM6210

I purchased the M4A1 SOCOM6920, with the FSB and full KAC rail sytem. I'm running the KAC rails on both sides and below, with the KAC VFG. I purchase a Surefire M600DF for it and am wondering if attaching it to a 45degree offset Pic mount and put that on the top of the rail, right behind the FSB, with the light the attached to it, it would offset it 45 and I think would make it easy to activate with my support hand thumb. I prefer not to use a tape switch, but use my support hand thumb to activate the light. Am I thinking about this option correctly?

This Carbine:

This light:
    Last edited by TH76251556; 06-30-19 at 12:14.

2 Hollers over from TNOutdoors9 Hickman County, TN
    Feedback Score
    I have this on one of my AR47's. MOE mid length handguard, MOE VFG. No tape switch used. This mount drops it down for easy activation. Even though it is a single function light I can pulse it easily with my thumb. I did have to add a rail to the side of the hand guard.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Feedback Score
    Not interested in "AR-47" which are abominations.

Not interested in a tape switch, as per the OP.

Does anyone have a helpful comment to offer?
    Last edited by TH76251556; 06-30-19 at 17:49.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I would probably go with something like this to push it ahead of the fsb. iwc haley thorntail
    Last edited by chef8489; 06-30-19 at 20:08.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TH76251556 View Post
    Not interested in "AR-47" which are abominations.

Not interested in a tape switch, as per the OP.

Does anyone have a helpful comment to offer?

Yah, I noted your requirement. WTF does and AR47, and an AR15 got to do with the dimensions and locations of mounting a tactical light? Nothing. Same hand guard,and vertical forward grip. So you want to tell the AR47 guys your opinion. Duly noted so move on .org. If I would have posted a pic your arrogant ass wouldn't have known the difference. So have a happy doodle **** you kind of day. Elitist peckerwood wannabe operator. A $20 1000lm light would be beneath your royal requisite. After seeing your post on scopes you appear to be a person that needs to impress yourself with your check book. So press on and have a nice day

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by NQNPIII View Post
    Yah, I noted your requirement. WTF does and AR47, and an AR15 got to do with the dimensions and locations of mounting a tactical light? Nothing. Same hand guard,and vertical forward grip. So you want to tell the AR47 guys your opinion. Duly noted so move on .org. If I would have posted a pic your arrogant ass wouldn't have known the difference. So have a happy doodle **** you kind of day. Elitist peckerwood wannabe operator. A $20 1000lm light would be beneath your royal requisite. After seeing your post on scopes you appear to be a person that needs to impress yourself with your check book. So press on and have a nice day
    He’s already been banned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Well, that escalated quickly.

Feedback Score
    Wow! He will truly be missed.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Surprised he didn’t see that coming with the $4000 worth of scopes he bought.

Probably just PTMcCain again.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ggammell View Post
    Surprised he didn’t see that coming with the $4000 worth of scopes he bought.

Probably just PTMcCain again.
    The first thing I thought..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast