Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: K31...

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    thats amazing, beautiful rifle.

Feedback Score
    54 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Combat_Diver View Post
    Beautiful rifle, need to look for on myself.

CD
    They're great, but have a nasty tendency to multiply in the safe.
    SSG Jimmy Ide- KIA 28 Aug 10, Hyderabad, AFG

1SG Blue Rowe- KIA 26 May 09, Panjshir, AFG.

RIP Brothers

Feedback Score
    That is a very pretty piece of lumber you've got there.
    "Badges? We ain't got no badges. We don't need no badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges."

Feedback Score
    I bought it for a pittance in 2002-2003
    Likewise for my six. The first which got me interested was found at a gun show, a 1942 model. It turned out to have a fantastic feather grain walnut stock. I think I paid $130 for it, did not know any better at the time and still have no regrets considering the quality of the wood.

It got me interested enough to get a C&R license and quickly acquired another five, for $70-80 each, none as pretty as the first but all good shooters. Hey, six makes a pair of 3 gun stacks.

Later I got with a group buy on one of the Swiss gun sights and importer a 1911, which outshoots any of the K-31's. It and one of the K-3l's sports Furter rear sights, fully adjustable for windeage and elevation. The sight alone is worth more than the rifle, but worth it.

My best ever open sight group was shot with the 1911 Schmidt Rubin using the Swiss GP-11 ammo. 1.25" for ten shots at 100 yards, not bad for 65 year old eyes sporting trifocals.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    These are the work of the devil and I must resist the temptation.

Here a 3-shot group I accidentally shot when someone let my try out their Karabiner (using GP11 @ 100yds). I'm pretty humble when it comes to this rifle stuff, but that's the best group I've ever shot. And I've only shot this rifle once. Damn I want one of my own as well!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12