Page 334 of 345 FirstFirst ... 234284324332333334335336344 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,340 of 3441

Thread: Welcome to M4C/Intro Thread

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TBAR_94 View Post
    Hi all, I’ve been reading this forum for awhile but finally decided to jump in. I appreciate that this forum works to keep itself above a lot of the pitfalls a lot of the internet gun culture seems to fall in to.

I’m a lifetime shooter but relatively new to the AR platform—I have had a minimum of exposure in the military but as an Air Force guy my primary weapon has generally been a GBU-38, not a rifle. Right now I’ve still only got one AR, and FN M4 model that I like shooting a lot—I’m still trying to decide on my next AR...it’s hard to chose because there are a lot I like.
    Welcome aboard!

Post up pics in one of the pic threads of your FN if you want. As for a 2nd AR, maybe try building if bought your other one complete? Think what roll the 2nd one will be used for. Would it be more important to have one that is almost identical to what you have so it's mostly a back up to your primary? Or maybe set it up to be used for something. I have a 10.3" with RDS and a 16" with 1-6x LPVO.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Hello guys, I introduce myself, I am spaniard from Spain, more specifically from Barcelona, I am Former Spanish air force operator (paratrooper, security and defense) 2008-2013

I am a Firearms enthusiast.

Militaria enthusiast and militaria collector (U.S).

Geardo and renactor.

Gear addict and Gear collector.

Navy Seals reenactor.

U.S Navy Seals enthusiast.

My favorite weapons are:

-M4 and its versions (SOCOM, SOPMOD, BLOCK II and MK18), Its civil version: AR-15

-SR 25

-M110

-Sig Sauer P226R

-Glock 19

My main service weapons were the G36 and the USP compact:

And the weapons we had in my unit and obviously the ones I fired were the following:

-G36 (In my view, our Ministry of Defence could have bought Colt M4 instead of G36 (but hey, dreaming is free)

-Usp Compact 9mm

-P90

-FN Minimi[/B]

-Browning (mounted on URO VAMTAC and static)

and weapons that we had in my unit and that I never shoot were the Barret and the L96A1 (to shoot those two weapons a specific sniper course was needed, that course I never did)

I hope to learn, exchange knowledge and above all have a good time.

Please I hope you can forgive my terrible English, I am learning and this forum will also help me to finish fine-tuning my English

Thanks guys for your patience, and I hope you are not too hard on me.

A greeting.
    Last edited by Boten; 08-04-20 at 09:05.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Welcome, Boten and others.

Tons of knowledge from past threads, and some very knowledgeable members when new information is sought.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JediGuy View Post
    Welcome, Boten and others.

Tons of knowledge from past threads, and some very knowledgeable members when new information is sought.
    Thank you for your welcome, I hope my presentation is understood, my English is very bad, and I don't want some things to be misinterpreted

Feedback Score
    Hi, just joined so I can hopefully find some parts in the ee since my other ar site always seems to sell out of things as soon as they post.

Feedback Score
    Hey M4C.

Been checking this site for a while and thought I would join. Lots of good information and topics. Thank you to all the SME's and contributors.

Brian

Feedback Score
    Hello M4C,

Lurker from California. Enjoy reading and learning.

-OT

Feedback Score
    Hello gentlemans, I'm Ricardo from Brazil.
    Beeing a firearms and shooting sports entusiast for decades, mainly IPSC/USPSA practical shooting. Shoot Production division with my G22 and Steel Challenge with my STI Apeiro .40S&W.
    Only very recently we here are able to buy semi auto centerfire rifles. Now I have a Taurus T4 (M4 carbine clone) and a Norinco M305 (M14 clone).
    Happy to here and learning a LOT!

Feedback Score
    Welcome to our new members:
    Ricardo China
    tamaoj
    machinegunman
    J82

We hope you enjoy the forum! Please contact us if you have any questions.

Feedback Score
    In here to read and learn all that I can. Know a lot about knives, don't know nearly the same amount of info on firearms.

Page 334 of 345 FirstFirst ... 234284324332333334335336344 ... LastLast