Page 338 of 345 FirstFirst ... 238288328336337338339340 ... LastLast
Results 3,371 to 3,380 of 3441

Thread: Welcome to M4C/Intro Thread

Feedback Score
    I've been signed up for a while, but finally getting into posting. And hello from N.C.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Hi guys and gals,

New guy here. I was linked to a thread on this forum about 6-8 months ago and have been lurking since. I decided to join recently because I just signed up for an Intro to AR15 course near me (taking place in June) and there is an incredible amount of sound knowledge here.

I have been into firearms for the last 16 years but have recently made the turn from continuing to buy more to actually focusing on training.

I am from NJ originally but now reside in PA.

I look forward to learning a lot and contributing a little.

Feedback Score
    I'm Ryan from Littleton, CO.
    Avid shooter in precision, pistol and carbine.

Just joined the site today and saying hey to everyone.

Long time member on Snipershide under the same handle.
    Stoked to join your community!

Feedback Score
    New guy here from WI. Former 0351 Marine OIF/OEF; currently a CO. Lots of recreational shooting / borderline prepper. Just got into the AR10 game and fell into this site.

Feedback Score
    Great site! It's about time I said Hello.

Feedback Score
    Been around for a few weeks and have neglected to post in here. Happy to be over here with the adults Been building ARs for a little over 10 years now and currently working on a 7.62 x 39 build. This place has been a wealth of information.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Been around for a while. Not a lot of posting but now things have changed so I have more time on my hands.
    Great site here.

Feedback Score
    New to the forum as a poster, long time lurker. Excited to join in on some conversation and learn.

Feedback Score
    Been a member for quite some time, but got stuck on another forum. Going to do something ABOUT that by checking in here regularly! Long time user of firearm's.(60+ years) 25+ years as a machinist/fabricator. I even worked as a "machinist" for a now-defunct AR pattern rifle manufacturer. I machined the "lower receivers". I love guns, my country, & my dog's. I'm a "national officer" in a motorcycle club, that double's as a "tax exempt charity". I have about a half dozen AR's, most of which, I assembled my self. (throw me back in a shop, & I'm sure I could whip one out from scratch)
    This land abounds in ruffians and varmints. Their numbers are legion, their evil skills commensurate.
    Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

Feedback Score
    Hello, fairly new here. I'm familiar with the average AR-15 but I recently saw a "Colt Match Target M4 Carbine" and was trying to do some research on it to learn more about it specifically (build year, etc) but I'm not coming up with much. I've been able to learn that there are variations currently in production and for sale everywhere but this one looks very well worn and older with a serial number prefix (MTM) that I haven't been able to learn much about either.

I was trying to research the forums before posting anything (afraid to ask a question that has already been answered) but that isn't working either so I figured I'd just say Hi.
    Last edited by Thunderfromabove; 07-13-21 at 21:39.

Page 338 of 345 FirstFirst ... 238288328336337338339340 ... LastLast