Page 345 of 345 FirstFirst ... 245295335343344345
Results 3,441 to 3,443 of 3443

Thread: Welcome to M4C/Intro Thread

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by grizzlygunner999 View Post
    Hello from Minnesota, I'm a build junkie that rattle cans everything. Looking forward to sharing

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk
    A little late on the "hello", but none the less, hello and welcome!
    Good night Chesty...wherever you are.

Feedback Score
    Hello everyone, I've been lurking this forum off and on for a few years, and have found it to be an excellent source of information, but I never had much of a reason to join before because I didn't own an AR of any kind, nor was I knowledgeable enough on the subject to contribute anything worthwhile.

However, last year I finally got myself a nice M4 Pattern Carbine in the form of a Smith & Wesson M&P15X police trade-in. Ever since then I've been learning all about ARs by reading posts on this forum and beyond, but I feel like I've reached the limitations of what I can learn by simply reading other posts and feel like if I want to learn more then I need to start asking questions of my own, and this forum seems like the most knowledgeable place on the net, so where better than here?

I already have an idea for a thread to post which will hopefully contribute something of value to the forum because I've yet to see info on the subject compiled/documented in one place before, so if nothing else it might be helpful for others who may come seeking information, and perhaps I'll be able to expand upon it with help from the community, but for now I just wanted to drop in to say hello.

Feedback Score
    Whoops, double post. I swear I only clicked once.

Page 345 of 345 FirstFirst ... 245295335343344345