Page 341 of 345 FirstFirst ... 241291331339340341342343 ... LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,410 of 3441

Thread: Welcome to M4C/Intro Thread

Feedback Score
    Hi ladies and gentlemen. I am new here and I am from South Africa. I am the owner of a firearms and related training academy and we mainly present training to the farming community. I bought my first AR about 2 years ago, a Daniel Defence DDM4V7s, and can honestly say that I have not experienced all the pro "gas piston" rumors about the AR platform. I am so pleased, and thank you for accepting me on the forum.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by NPvanderMerwe View Post
    Hi ladies and gentlemen. I am new here and I am from South Africa. I am the owner of a firearms and related training academy and we mainly present training to the farming community. I bought my first AR about 2 years ago, a Daniel Defence DDM4V7s, and can honestly say that I have not experienced all the pro "gas piston" rumors about the AR platform. I am so pleased, and thank you for accepting me on the forum.
    Welcome aboard!

Feedback Score
    Hello from Iowa! After googling a whole lot of questions about the AR-15 and reloading for an AR-15 and getting a lot of good information from this site, I decided it'd be a good idea to join! Thanks for keeping up a good site with good information!

Feedback Score
    Haven't been on a lot of the gun forums lately but I'm getting back and seeing whats going on out here.
    Picked up a few new firearms lately anf looking forward to getting back in the swingof things as it warms up around here.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by IALoder View Post
    Hello from Iowa! After googling a whole lot of questions about the AR-15 and reloading for an AR-15 and getting a lot of good information from this site, I decided it'd be a good idea to join! Thanks for keeping up a good site with good information!
    Hello fellow Iowan!

Y

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FlashBack View Post
    Haven't been on a lot of the gun forums lately but I'm getting back and seeing whats going on out here.
    Picked up a few new firearms lately anf looking forward to getting back in the swingof things as it warms up around here.

Welcome, you didn't miss much. The ATF sucks, Vickers moved some guns, James Yeager made sure people knew he applied to go to Ukraine, people on testosterone say they are natty, a woman was murdered on the capital steps and we did nothing, we throw each other under the bus....basically the same old way of thinking where we allow our rights to be eroded way bit by bit.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by IALoder View Post
    Welcome aboard. Thanks for joining.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Leaveammoforme View Post
    Welcome, you didn't miss much. The ATF sucks, Vickers moved some guns, James Yeager made sure people knew he applied to go to Ukraine, people on testosterone say they are natty, a woman was murdered on the capital steps and we did nothing, we throw each other under the bus....basically the same old way of thinking where we allow our rights to be eroded way bit by bit.
    Yeah...sounds pretty much like what I've been hearing.
    I will say that James was very nice to me back when I was first getting into the gun world when alot of others were a little condescending.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Hello all,
    I realized that despite being a member for many years I don’t think I’ve ever posted an intro. I’ve lurked since the rob_s chart days. I’m active on some other boards if the name seems familiar. Thanks for such a great resource.
    Last edited by dont_tread_on_me; 03-08-22 at 09:33.

Feedback Score
    What’s up fellas, just wanted to say hi and glad to be here. Seems like a better place than the other big AR forum.

Page 341 of 345 FirstFirst ... 241291331339340341342343 ... LastLast