Page 101 of 345 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 3443

Thread: Welcome to M4C/Intro Thread

Feedback Score

Hello all

Hi everyone. I've been what I think they call "lurking" for a while on this site, I have found alot of useful info on here and figured I would sign up and share what knowledge I have. I am 20 going onto 21. finishing up an associates degree, while delving into all things tactical, and then Joining the US army as a Calvary scout or Infantryman, which ever is open in May. I am a general gun nut but I love Mossberg shotguns so if anyone has a question I'd love to try and help. Thanks

Feedback Score
    Hello

I am new but

Have been

Lurking for a while

Lots of great info here

Feedback Score
    Greetings and Salutations,

I've too have been lurking awhile, I never really had the AR bug until recently.

threw out my name and signed up. I've really enjoyed reading the threads.. Now I may get to respond!!

47 years old, Central Texas, general gun nut.

Feedback Score
    Keith here, another new guy from upstate New York, i have two Stag ARs models 3 and 8, several Glocks and other handguns. My favorite handgun cal is 45ACP, i load my own in a Dillon 550B

Retired LE, now a electrical inspector and gun shop owner. Just reopening the gun shop from years ago, retirement thing ya know

Good to be here

Feedback Score
    Hello from NC. Been lurking for a while. I've been involved with weapons for a while and am glad to be a part of this community now.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I'm a new member from Georgia and very glad to finally be a member

I've lurked for a good while and have always been impressed that there's so much knowledge here with so little nonsense like that found on many other forums.

I currently have one AR-15, a Daniel Defense M4v3 that I bought less than a month ago. It's my first rifle other than a .22 (I'm a young'un still in college), and I love it so far. I just signed up for a Vickers 1-day basic carbine class.

I've got plenty of ammo and magazines, now I just want to learn as much as I can from the good folks on the forum!
    Last edited by DiscipulusArmorum; 01-08-11 at 17:00.

Feedback Score

Thumbs up hey guys

glad to be here. the best site for ar platform ive seen yet.this site helped me pick my first ar .colt 6520. cant wait to go shootin

Feedback Score
    Hi all

Joined a couple weeks back and I'm soaking it all up. From the UK, British Army and shoot airsoft for recreation (due to our draconian, pro-criminal firearm laws; otherwise, I'd be ripping it up on the range! ).

Well, I'll shut up now.
    Last edited by Panoptes; 01-09-11 at 06:19.

Feedback Score

New member here

Just registered here and would like to say hello. Recently built up my first (del-ton) m4 rifle. I also own a bushmaster m4 but that one is a standard off the shelf rifle. I've learned a bit by reading through several forums and got a deal I couldn't pass up on a del-ton upper and spikes lower. One thing I haven't learned is how to change my posting name. I don't want my boring email to serve as my posting name for the rest of my time on this forum. Could anyone be of any assistance?

Feedback Score

Knew guy

My first post here. I'm just a regular guy who likes likes to go shooting and hang out with other people who enjoy the same thing. I have been looking around the forum for a couple of months and I am glad to see that there seems to be a lot of knowledge on this site. Looking forward to learning all I can.

Page 101 of 345 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast