Page 102 of 345 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 3443

Thread: Welcome to M4C/Intro Thread

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Howdy!

Hi everyone.
    Unfortunately for me, I found this forum only after I had already committed to trading for an bottom rung of the ladder, ****, no more than 25 rounds fired, 6.8x43mm SPC M4'gery with a 16" barrel. I currently await it's delivery. I haven't even received it yet and already want to get rid of it.....lol!
    From here on out, I will build my own AR/M4's. Anyways, I'm glad to be here and I'm hoping to gain some knowledge that I can apply to my next AR/M4 project.

Thanks, crispy
    Last edited by crispy; 01-12-11 at 22:23.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Check out some of the stickies in this section. http://m4carbine.net/forumdisplay.php?f=173

To change your username, I would PM a moderator.

Feedback Score
    I've been a member for a while now and thought I'd take minute to introduce myself.

I'm a life long shooter who got serious about self defense about 10 years ago. I pretty much concentrate on handguns because that's what I carry around with me every day. I do enjoy shooting military rifles and my son and I attend the National Matches at Camp Perry every year. I've built a couple of AR's and enjoy shooting them.

I own an appliance store, thus the screen name. My wife and I own a small farm as well. I'm a firefighter/medical first responder for an 18 member rural department. I also represent 2 Michigan gun rights groups as a volunteer lobbyist in our state capitol.

I'm pretty dedicated to training and try to attend a couple of multiple day classes each year. I'm lucky enough to have a back yard range to practice at.

Thanks for having me, there is a wealth of information here.

Feedback Score
    Hey all, new guy here...I've been lurking for the past couple months and I thought I owed it to myself to at least post an introduction.

I'm a police officer at a mid-sized department here in North Central Florida. I'm prior Army and I'm just getting back into the tactical side of things.

I've learned enough in my short time here to be fairly confident in the rifle I'm building, and I'm glad I found this site before I made any purchases I might regret!

I look forward to learning more as I hang out here.

Feedback Score
    I didn't see this intro page until now, I originally posted in the Emergency First-aid section.

So, Hello all.

I am a civilian RN, and have been competitively shooting in Service Rifle and F-TR matches. I like to build ARs and reload my ammo.

The reason for joining this site is the wonderful job the members do in posting in line with the forum guidelines and the vigilance of the moderators to qwell any BS. This is rare in any online forum.

Feedback Score

Another new guy

Hi everybody. Well I signed up here a couple years ago, got busy and forgot all about the site. I stumble across the forum again today and found out what I've been missing. Great resource. I'm a Colt, Glock , Mossberg and Remington armorer and general gun nut (firearms enthusiast) from southeast MA.

Feedback Score

New here

Hey guys new to this forum have been lurking for awhile but still spending most of my time at the other ar15 site. Getting really tired of the b.s. over there. This sight seems more proffesional and I like that.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    This site has a decidedly different tone. Many of the members actually shoot and train regularly. We are also lucky enough to have some extremely knowledgeable guys here that are/were .mil and LE. Welcome aboard.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Welcome to the site.I am fairly new here also.I was on the other site as well and got sick of it.This is a great site.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Welcome to the forum.

One thing you will notice here is that folks tend to like to keep the forums tidy and have everything in a relatively proper place.

Here is the M4C new member intro thread: http://m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=8796

You'll want to read as many of the forum stickies as you can. Starting here is a good bet: http://m4carbine.net/forumdisplay.php?f=65, specifically the M4C Mission Statement and Why M4Carbine.net?. You might also want to read The Good, The Bad and The Ugly: an M4C Style Guide

If you have any questions about the AR platform, it's best to search before posting. The regular search on the site is wonky, so go to the orange search tab at the top of the page (below the sponsor links) and use the Google search function. It's not perfect but works relatively well. Many answers can also be found in the stickies in the various technical forums.

Enjoy the site.
    “All falsehood is a mask, and however well made the mask may be, with a little attention we may always distinguish it from the true face.”

State of Franklin Training Group

Page 102 of 345 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152202 ... LastLast