Page 103 of 345 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 3443

Thread: Welcome to M4C/Intro Thread

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Welcome! Ive been here for about a week. This is the only site ive ever been a member of so i guess i lucked out lol

Feedback Score
    Checking in,I've got 4 AR's one in 308 by IRA and a SBR waiting on the paper work now...Great looking site!!!

Scott
    S/F

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Olddog,

Welcome to the site! Bulbvivid took the words straight from me! Many words of wisdom in his post. There is a metric ton of info in the stickies. This is a great place for info with some great people who truly want to pass on what they've learned. Trust me the more you listen to people whose names are colored in red (moderators & staff),blue (industry professionals),& yellow (subject matter experts) the more money you'll save along with saving even more aggravation.

-Jax

"Despite what your mamma told you, violence does solve problems."
    -Ryan Job

Quote Originally Posted by Army Chief View Post
    "Elite" designations come from the things that you DO in life, and not from the things that you buy along the way. AC

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    I reread my post and thought I should clarify a couple of things. The useful search button is in the toolbar sandwiched between the sponsor link banner areas. The way I originally worded it could be confusing.

Also, about keeping threads in their proper place. I said that because this particular thread doesn't belong in AR General Discussion. The OP is new so it's somewhat understandable, but I've noticed a trend where people who haven't been around long enough to get access to General Discussion have started putting GD topics in the technical forums instead. If you want access to GD, become a site sponsor. And don't post just to get your post count up to access EE or GD. I'm not saying anyone here would do that, it's just a word of caution to new members.

Edit: I was responding to a thread olddog1 started in AR GD and when I hit the reply button, the thread had been merged with this one, so this post ended up here.
    Last edited by bulbvivid; 01-17-11 at 17:30.
    “All falsehood is a mask, and however well made the mask may be, with a little attention we may always distinguish it from the true face.”

State of Franklin Training Group

Feedback Score

New guy checking in

hello all . Just wanted to check in with the forum . I go by maine-lwrc in TOS , but decided to give it a run over here . Just to much drama , and such , and i hear this is were all the cool kids are hanging out these days ! You guys are building a great forum , and I hope i can learn much from the hive ! thanks , moses in maine

Feedback Score
    Greetings and Welcome aboard the M4C!

Have you checked this yet(?):

http://m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=8796

Feedback Score

FNG checking in

I my name is Bob and I have been shooting for a number of years, and I have a problem...I only have one AR.

I am new to the forum and just checking in, currently running a Bushmaster lower with Larue upper.

Feedback Score
    Whats up everyone, Im new to the site as well, been lurking for a couple weeks, decided its time to join the community, Already have learned a lot from u guys, cant wait to put some of that knowledge to work on my build. I am a marine vet, have loads of questions as well.

Feedback Score
    Noob checkin in. I've been lurking for awhile getting parts for my build but I figured I would go ahead and join since I'll probably be needing more help when the build starts going together. Can't wait to chat with some of ya!

Feedback Score

Smile Great site!

Hello.

Have been lurking this site for about a month. There is a lot of good info to be had here. A bit more reading and i think i will be ready to start on my first AR build.

Big thanks to all the members and staff who keep this place as info driven as possible.

Page 103 of 345 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast