Page 13 of 345 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to M4C/Intro Thread

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by maclean View Post
    New to the site, looks like some good info to be had here!

Thanks for having me!
    Welcome to the forum!
    For God and the soldier we adore, In time of danger, not before! The danger passed, and all things righted, God is forgotten and the soldier slighted." - Rudyard Kipling

Feedback Score

Self intro

New to the site. I am from Washington State. I just wanted to intro myself and say hi.
    "Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not" Thomas Jofferson

Feedback Score

Whats up guys/girls

Hello, newbie here. I really like this site a lot. But I also frequent calguns.net, since we are limited to what we can buy for firearms......There is a lot of useful info here also. Thanks!!! -Johnny

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Welcome aboard.

Hope that's not you with the RPG dressed as an insurgent on what appears to be a Humvee, though.

"Facit Omina Voluntas = The Will Decides" - Army Chief

Feedback Score
    LOL No sir that is not me. I am 110% Infidel and proud!! That is actually an Iraqi police force member if I recall(they have light hmmv's also)...And If he wasnt iraqi forces, he probably is already looking for the 14 virgins hiding somewhere up there(Although the last I looked, they were all in private schools ) Thanks for the welcome sir!! -Johnny

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ike1371 View Post
    New to the site. I am from Washington State. I just wanted to intro myself and say hi.

Hello and welcome to you, sir.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Welcome.

Your question is somewhat broad, but reasonable. Try doing a search or two, or consult "the chart".

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=6642

Anything you need after that, try the AR General Discussion forum as there is much more traffic. It's ok to ask a question that has been asked before, but you can learn a lot here by just reading first.

Good luck.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Great sig line (you might want to check your spelling).....welcome to M4C.
    AMERICAN INFIDEL

Feedback Score

just got validated and now i'm here. i am a LEO in South Dakota and finally purchased my own bushmaster M4 for work. Now i am starting to customize it and i am using this site and its members for advice. i have already put on a Daniel Defense Omege 7.0 free floater on it and it is sweet. got back up sights now i just need some optics, probably Aimpoint. Just wanted to say hi and i will be here probably every day looking for new things.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tana_tallon53 View Post
    just got validated and now i'm here. i am a LEO in South Dakota and finally purchased my own bushmaster M4 for work. Now i am starting to customize it and i am using this site and its members for advice. i have already put on a Daniel Defense Omege 7.0 free floater on it and it is sweet. got back up sights now i just need some optics, probably Aimpoint. Just wanted to say hi and i will be here probably every day looking for new things.

Welcome!

C4

Page 13 of 345 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast