Page 231 of 345 FirstFirst ... 131181221229230231232233241281331 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,310 of 3443

Thread: Welcome to M4C/Intro Thread

Feedback Score
    Hi all,
    A quick howdy from Northern Nevada. Mainly an AK guy but I sport for AR weapons platform, an HK MR556, LMT CQB MRP, and a Sig 516.
    Looking at this site for some excellent info down the road on some projects. Lotta good info in here.
    Last edited by Steelmonkey; 01-18-14 at 10:59.

Feedback Score
    Hello my name is Alan - new to the M4 site - just thought i would stop by and say hi - i do all the social media over at the FD - still learning where i can and cannot go on M4 to showcase what we have to offer - hopefully wont step on any toes - i apoligize before hand - more than happy to help in any way i can - thanks again
    veiw our webpage www.ftdaniel.com or follow us on Facebook www.facebook.com/FortDanielInc

Feedback Score
    From your website it looks like you guys are just getting started...welcome!
    Born to change, not chains.--Pb

Feedback Score
    Well hello there. I've been around for a while and not posted much, and somehow I managed to miss this thread until now.

I'm from what I now like to refer to as Marylandistan. It's this new place in the mid atlantic created over several years in large part by Martin Owe-Malley.

Been around the AR platform a while now and actually posted a pic of a recent build in the AR thread before making my intro post. My apologies, and thanks for having me here. Great community and a wealth of knowledge.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Well, like everyone else, been roaming around the page for awhile, just finally deciding to post in here.

From Iowa (please, dear Lord, I hope they decide to allow Class III this session!) and been shooting for awhile now, been getting very serious for the last year or so. Love the page and all the info I find. I am a short stroke piston fan and love mine and swear by the two I own. Thanks for being a good source of info on this bottomless pit of time consumption!!

Feedback Score
    Quick hello from Kansas

Feedback Score
    First post. Hi I'm moe. Moe smith. I have a 5.56 mid MOE SMITH. You guys sure write alot. I know because I've been reading alot and I haven't even put a dent in what you have here. Glad to be aboard.

regards,
    moe smith

oh, ps, I'm in Michigan
    Last edited by moe smith; 01-29-14 at 20:24.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Hello to everyone. I have been lurking around for some time now and have learned a lot. I don't post much, but hope to contribute. I have been a Lansing Michigan Police Officer for almost 15 years. I have been around guns my hole life. I am not an expert like others on this site, but hope to be more active here. Thanks

Feedback Score
    Whats up from chilly moorhead, MN
    Im bought my dad an AR for retirement gift. The plan was started 3 years ago, and the idea was to get it in a few years from now.
    Weeeelllll, after some setbacks, he is suddenly looking for one himself! Put my project in fast forward! So i hung out here and that other place until i had a basic understanding. Then i ordered one. Its in the shipping department now.
    Soon i will grab it, and get it to dad!

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by lamppa View Post
    Whats up from chilly moorhead, MN
    Im bought my dad an AR for retirement gift. The plan was started 3 years ago, and the idea was to get it in a few years from now.
    Weeeelllll, after some setbacks, he is suddenly looking for one himself! Put my project in fast forward! So i hung out here and that other place until i had a basic understanding. Then i ordered one. Its in the shipping department now.
    Soon i will grab it, and get it to dad!

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk
    Welcome, Lamppa. So what'd you settle on? What brand and model?
    Born to change, not chains.--Pb

Page 231 of 345 FirstFirst ... 131181221229230231232233241281331 ... LastLast