Page 235 of 345 FirstFirst ... 135185225233234235236237245285335 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,350 of 3443

Thread: Welcome to M4C/Intro Thread

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Hey fellas, I'm Nick. Been on here for years mostly for research and posted a handful of times, but honestly don't remember if I ever posed in this section.
    Army, avid shooter, etc. More knowledge and experience on the practical training and operational side than the technical, but I grow more interested and fascinated as the years go on. Another passion is long range shooting with scoped rifles, so I'm also on the Sniper's Hide forum.
    Currently going back to grad school with a nice break from deployments to enjoy time with family and pursue hobbies, so lately I've been on here doing more research and helping family and friends with their AR builds and other firearms related things.
    Thanks to all who contribute to M4C and for being passionate about our God-given freedoms.
    RLTW

Feedback Score
    204 (100%)
    Hello everyone. New to the forum. Found a lot of good info here over the years and thought I would join. Thanks

Feedback Score
    Newbie here from central Illinois. Came here on the advice of someone from Defensive Carry. Just starting to take interest in AR this past year and started researching and asking questions over on DC about different ones. Considering buying my first AR in the next few months. Considering not positive.

Feedback Score
    New forum member here from MN. I've been lurking here for a while and thought it was time to create a profile. I've been shooting most of my life and own many firearms, but just last year bought my first AR. Now I'm hooked on the platform and planning to build a .300blk soon.

Great forum here, lots of great info, and a fantastic place to spend some time!

Feedback Score
    New member here from Northwest Ohio and I wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I'm a family man and husband first but in my spare time I love to shoot my ARs. I've owned a few different ARs over the last five years and I have to say it's my favorite platform. While I've been shooting ARs for about five years I still have a lot to learn and that's why I'm here. I'm looking forward to being a member of the M4C community.

Feedback Score
    Hi all, im new here. Ive been checking out the site for a while now and finally got the chance to join. I enjoy all aspects of shooting and im hoping I can help out as many people on here as I can with my input and vice versa as I don't know everything either lol.

Jack

Feedback Score
    Hey everyone, I am August. I just joined yesterday after weeks of intense lurking. I'm old and fat now, and have found on this site a connection with the rootin' tootin' younger me again! I was hunting with my dad at 4 years old, got my first Winchester at 5. Dad bought me a .30-30 Break-barrel Savage when I was 7. He cut the stock down to fit my shoulder. He was ex-mil, taught me to shoot prone, kneeling, standing, and on the move as an adolescent, using his M1 Garand. I got into black powder as a teenager. Had a .44 Colt Army and a .36 Navy and a three-ring Springfield. I used to participate in Civil War re-enactments in Texas, loved it, loved it, loved it! Then...got way, way sidetracked, and haven't fired a gun in 35 years. I'm back now, realize how much I miss it, and need you guys. Thanks!

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Hi all been reading a lot on here and the info is priceless. Just thought I'd stop and say hi. I'm from wv and love the shooting sports.

Feedback Score
    Hello everyone ! Been on here a few times but finally joined up. I look forward to gaining / sharing knowledge with you fine gun loving folks !!!

Feedback Score
    1 (67%)
    Hi my name is Cory and I have a problem. I can't quit building and shooting ARs. The 6.5 Grendel is my drug of choice and I often supplement it with a .223 wylde or variant.

Page 235 of 345 FirstFirst ... 135185225233234235236237245285335 ... LastLast