Page 236 of 345 FirstFirst ... 136186226234235236237238246286336 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,360 of 3443

Thread: Welcome to M4C/Intro Thread

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Hello from west ky! Been a member for about a year and just decided to start posting.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Hey guys joined the boards here a few weeks ago and have just been reading things. Figured I make my first post in here, name is Tim and I'm from PA, glad to be a part of this forum, looking forward to getting new ideas and information.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Not sure how I missed this thread? Anyway, I am new to the sight, lurked for a bit and decided to join. I was one of those "Milspec is Milspec" until I did some reading. So I recently sold my dpms and bought a BCM Middy BFH from a member here, with BCM BCG. I do have a spikes lower on it (I know I know), but it was hard to spend another 380$ for a BCM lower, when I already had the spikes complete in the safe I got a while back during the "scare". The internals will mostly get swapped anyway. Once I get it closer to completion I'll add some pictures in the picture thread.

Not new to firearms, but definitely know I don't know everything and join sights like this to stay informed and learn new things. I am a LEO ( and one that realizes that really doesn't mean anything ). To be honest there is plenty of civilians with better training then my department gets, so like I said I am always open to constructive criticism. See you guys around the sight!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I registered back in August I see. Can't remember when or why I did exactly. I usually am over on the other board.

I have the black rifle sickness
    SCAR 17 FDE
    Noveske Afgan

Feedback Score
    New member finally... been reading on here for years. Not real big on posting on forums but know a few people here thru work & thought I'd give it a try. It is good to be a part of the membership.
    I Must disclose that I do work in the industry

Feedback Score
    New guy checking in from behind the Iron Curtain (California). Have a few ARs (Colt and S&W) all fine and dandy, but have a few lowers receivers that need to be built, so I'm here to learn and study and at some point look to you all for advice!

Feedback Score
    Hello Newb Here, I live in Colorado I'm new to the AR platform I just purchased an LMT CQB MRP 16. I hope to learn as much as I can from the wealth of knowledge here on M4Carbine

Feedback Score
    Another nimrod here, recently joined from southern Arizona. My son got me started in black rifles two years ago and I'm on my second one (he's 11-bravo, but now an E6 & a drill sergeant at Ft. Jackson & yes, we're very proud of him & his buddies!). First wasn't so great, second is excellent & shoots pretty well. Been shooting since I was knee high to a toadstool. My dad taught me to shoot as well, he was a WWII vet & a good guy. Just wanted to say howdy & I'm enjoying learning & seeing the information here. Looks like a great bunch of folks.

Feedback Score
    Hi, new guy to forum and AR platform. Hoping to learn a lot from reading about others' experience building up and modifying their rifles. Lived in NC over 35 years, born in FL, been shooting all my life, competed in college, coached a bit, ran some local matches but mostly just love to geek with lots of technology and this is likely my latest addiction.

Feedback Score
    Hello everyone, I have been registered with the board for several years, but I don't think I ever posted here. I usually just lurk and soak up the knowledge from people on this board. Thank you all for leading me to a better understanding of the AR.

Page 236 of 345 FirstFirst ... 136186226234235236237238246286336 ... LastLast