Page 275 of 345 FirstFirst ... 175225265273274275276277285325 ... LastLast
Results 2,741 to 2,750 of 3443

Thread: Welcome to M4C/Intro Thread

Feedback Score
    Hey all! Just a kid from Texas, looking to learn all I can!

I own some guns, but nothing to brag about.

Feedback Score
    Hi everyone, just checking in! The posts here helped us decide which M4 variants to get first so I figured we'd come back to learn even more. We own a couple of DDM4V5 rifles.

Feedback Score
    hey there - Dan T - Northwest Indiana

(Busted Knuckle Garage)

I water ski............... without skis

Feedback Score
    Hey all, I've been reading this forum off an on for the past several years and never actually introduced myself. Now that I'm starting to get back into shooting my AR more often I thought I'd officially say hello. Originally from VA and currently residing in OK for the next few years. Looking forward to reading and hopefully participating more on this forum in order to learn some.

Feedback Score
    Hey guys.. Just built my first 80% AR, and I'm already collecting parts for the next one. My only question, I would like to participate in the General discussion forum for off topic discussions, but it appears I cannot reply to any threads. Is there a minimum post count before we can participate in that forum?
    Scott

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by poriggity View Post
    Hey guys.. Just built my first 80% AR, and I'm already collecting parts for the next one. My only question, I would like to participate in the General discussion forum for off topic discussions, but it appears I cannot reply to any threads. Is there a minimum post count before we can participate in that forum?
    Scott

WELCOME!!!

LOOK AT THE STICKY IN THE OFF TOPIC FORUM (TOP OF FORUM)
    Last edited by U&A; 11-18-15 at 13:18.
    know The Basics At A Superbowl Level. (I Think Larry Vickers Said That...)

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by U&A View Post
    WELCOME!!!

LOOK AT THE STICKY IN THE OFF TOPIC FORUM (TOP OF FORUM)
    Yep, saw that after I posted... I should look first and ask later lol.. I'm sure 200 posts will come soon!

Feedback Score
    I will drop a "Howdy" in here, too. I actually found the forum when searching for Glock info. Found a great thread on the Glock here; then saw the tons of other good info, so I joined to learn!

But with that said, I do have 2 AR builds and another stripped lower waiting to be built. I'm just trying to figure out how to build the 3rd one without ticking the wife off too bad...

-Knarf

Feedback Score

Welcome to M4C/Intro Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Knarf View Post
    But with that said, I do have 2 AR builds and another stripped lower waiting to be built. I'm just trying to figure out how to build the 3rd one without ticking the wife off too bad...

-Knarf
    Piece by piece little by little you sneak the parts into the house. You toss them all in a large bin full of other miscellaneous used parts, then one day when you're both sitting there watching a movie pull out your parts bin and casually mention that you wonder if there's enough parts in that bin to assemble a complete rifle.
    Voila! You have a complete rifle, the wife is happy you're happy and no one is the wiser.

Sent from my  iPhone 6 plus and posted via Tapatalk.
    RANGE TIME on Facebook
    RANGE TIME on Instagram
    RANGE TIME on Twitter
    NRA Life Member/RSO

Feedback Score
    I have been reading this site for 6 yrs and have learned a great deal and finally decided to join. June of this year I ordered a BCM complete 16" standard, gov't profile barrel with 13' KMR, put it on a PSA complete lower. Well, those black friday deals got me and I ordered another complete upper from BCM, 16' ELW with 15" KMR "alpha". Put it on another PSA complete lower and will make this my goto AR. I didn't need another one but I rationalized it by saying I needed redundancy. Instead of buying spare parts I decided to just pick up another rifle.
    Last edited by ICBM556; 12-07-15 at 13:12.

Page 275 of 345 FirstFirst ... 175225265273274275276277285325 ... LastLast