Page 323 of 345 FirstFirst ... 223273313321322323324325333 ... LastLast
Results 3,221 to 3,230 of 3441

Thread: Welcome to M4C/Intro Thread

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatterasurf View Post
    How many post do you need to comment in general discussion on the bottom?

Bill Tidler Jr.

...We have long maintained that the only accessories that a 1911 needs are a trigger you can manage, sights that you can see, and a dehorning job. That still goes.
    ~Jeff Cooper

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by wetidlerjr View Post
    Almost there ��*♂️

Feedback Score

Doing Rollcall

Hi guys,

From Darkest Africa and fell in love with the looks of the platform from the first time I saw the Colt CAR on Tour of Duty nearly 30 years ago.

Only became an AR convert in the last month or so........... Still trying to decide if AR15 will be my SHTF rifle or not.

Feedback Score
    First post. Wanted to make it a good one. Just picked up this ultra rare GL/SSC rail and put this build together. I'm using a 12.5" Daniel Defense barrel with a custom .0635 gas port. Waiting on a transferable and NT4 to clear to finish the build.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Well, that’s sex

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ftrinida1 View Post
    First post. Wanted to make it a good one. Just picked up this ultra rare GL/SSC rail and put this build together. I'm using a 12.5" Daniel Defense barrel with a custom .0635 gas port. Waiting on a transferable and NT4 to clear to finish the build.

Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    Well, that’s sex

Yeah I’m really not a clone guy but that’s sick.

Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ftrinida1 View Post

Awesome! That makes three of us on this board that have them, unless the other guy sold his and you got it.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    Greetings Ladies and Gentlemen.
    New to the forum, familiar with the AR/M16 platform, having carried one for a spell in the early seventies. To be honest, I didn't much care for it then, never thought I'd own much less build one. Not long ago a fellow at the range and I shot each others rifles, his an AR/M4gery and mine was an M1 carbine. I was impressed I didn't get a face full of gas with each shot like my issue did with regularity. So, long story short, I built my current carbine with a long kit, everything but lower receiver and changed it up a bit to suit my preferences. The kit is from Sarco, the barrel is 16" 1/9 twist chrome moly .223 Wylde, Spike's Tactical lower, triangle hand guards, three prong flash hider, tear drop forward assist, G.I. sling, A1 stock and hand grip replace the M4 furniture. An AR maglock makes it CA legal. My first outing had it shooting 1.5" groups at 50 yards using American Eagle XM193 55gr. FMJ ammo. For now the jury is still out as to whether or not this scope gets replaced/upgraded.

Attachment 57083

Feedback Score
    Howdy, I'm new here. I have been shooting AR's for a while. Thought I'd join in, you got a decent handloading section here.

I'm a little old and set in my ways, I like all guns, I hunt a lot, whitetails even with my 5.56's. Love lever actions and 1911's.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Hello, first post. Been following on here for a while. Picked up this little guy from Monty and crew at Centurion Arms and figured I might as well join on here. I own a couple other ARs and some mil surplus stuff. Come from a LE/MIL background. Look forward to learning more on here.

IMG_0635.jpg

Page 323 of 345 FirstFirst ... 223273313321322323324325333 ... LastLast