Page 324 of 345 FirstFirst ... 224274314322323324325326334 ... LastLast
Results 3,231 to 3,240 of 3443

Thread: Welcome to M4C/Intro Thread

Feedback Score
    Not new to the AR platform but new to this forum. I’ve been an avid shooter for almost 20 years. I recently built my first AR pistol in 556. I love it. It renewed my interest in the AR platform. Looking forward to learning new things from the seasoned vets and newbies alike on this site.

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerlon2fingers View Post
    Not new to the AR platform but new to this forum. I’ve been an avid shooter for almost 20 years. I recently built my first AR pistol in 556. I love it. It renewed my interest in the AR platform. Looking forward to learning new things from the seasoned vets and newbies alike on this site.
    'Sup.

Feedback Score
    Hi All,

Just a quick intro, been lurking around the forum. Born and raised in South Africa, life long FA enthusiast.

Looking into purchasing my first AR15 to compete with, mostly in Sports Adventure Shooting. This will also be my first semi-auto rifle, grew up shooting Bisley (Palma).

Cheers
    Bosluis

Sent from my TA-1012 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Welcome aboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosluis View Post
    Hi All,

Just a quick intro, been lurking around the forum. Born and raised in South Africa, life long FA enthusiast.

Looking into purchasing my first AR15 to compete with, mostly in Sports Adventure Shooting. This will also be my first semi-auto rifle, grew up shooting Bisley (Palma).

Cheers
    Bosluis

Sent from my TA-1012 using Tapatalk
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Long time lurker checking in. I have learned a lot from the seasoned builders and shooters on this forum.

I’m behind the blue curtain in CA, but I try to get nice things.

I like 1911s, HK pistols and have several ARs.

I’m particularly proud of my pre 1964 Winchester 94. It’s a family piece that I’ll never part with.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Welcome to M4C.

Quote Originally Posted by MC_Oper8or View Post
    Long time lurker checking in. I have learned a lot from the seasoned builders and shooters on this forum.

I’m behind the blue curtain in CA, but I try to get nice things.

I like 1911s, HK pistols and have several ARs.

I’m particularly proud of my pre 1964 Winchester 94. It’s a family piece that I’ll never part with.

RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    Ok. I’ve been lurking here for a while too. For some reason I just got posting privileges so this is my first post! I’m very happy to be participating!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Since 2012? Lol! You've been here a while so I'll say welcome to posting!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Hello, another long time lurker. Wanting to start selling spare parts here too and that requires a minimum 30 post count, so I’m inserting my opinions lol. Then I’ll go back to lurking for the most part. Buy my stuff! Lol, thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    I’m another member from Montana. I’m a retired professional engineer with a deep interest in military firearms. I bought my first AR-15 in the seventies and ended up selling it to a Cuban refugee physician who had hopes of liberating his homeland. Since then I’ve owned FNs, HKs, and a few more ARs. My interests are in weapon technology and recreational shooting rather than SHTF.

Page 324 of 345 FirstFirst ... 224274314322323324325326334 ... LastLast