Page 333 of 345 FirstFirst ... 233283323331332333334335343 ... LastLast
Results 3,321 to 3,330 of 3443

Thread: Welcome to M4C/Intro Thread

Feedback Score
    Just registered on this forum as recommended by a friend. So far I've gained a lot of good info. Live in North Idaho and volunteer as an RSO at the local range.
    U.S.A.F. Aircrew (ret.)
    NRA Life Member
    NHRA
    RSO

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by marchboom View Post
    Just registered on this forum as recommended by a friend. So far I've gained a lot of good info. Live in North Idaho and volunteer as an RSO at the local range.
    Welcome aboard!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Feedback Score

Welcome to M4C/Intro Thread

Hey guys,

I've been a member on the site for a long time, but finally decided to post. I'm stationed in NC and bought an ADM UIC Mod 2 back in 2018. I think it's an extremely nice and underrated rifle. I've been wanting MrGunsnGear to do a review on one, but it hasn't happened yet.

ADM 1.jpg
    Last edited by AdWo2187; 05-01-20 at 19:02.

Feedback Score
    Hello, I have been following this forum for years. Finally registered to express my thanks for the knowledge I've gained. While I don't use a rifle in my daily life, I do find the platform fascinating. I started with a Bushmaster in the early 90's to the latest acquisition of a Geissele super duty.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AdWo2187 View Post
    Hey guys,

I've been a member on the site for a long time, but finally decided to post. I'm stationed in NC and bought an ADM UIC Mod 2 back in 2018. I think it's an extremely nice and underrated rifle. I've been wanting MrGunsnGear to do a review on one, but it hasn't happened yet.

ADM 1.jpg
    Welcome aboard! Perhaps you can do a write-up sometime in AR General Discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by hi-wayman View Post
    Hello, I have been following this forum for years. Finally registered to express my thanks for the knowledge I've gained. While I don't use a rifle in my daily life, I do find the platform fascinating. I started with a Bushmaster in the early 90's to the latest acquisition of a Geissele super duty.
    Welcome aboard! Congrats on the Super Duty.
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    I got out of the Army over 3 years ago and haven't wanted to clean another star chamber since. But when you train a lot it's always in you and I got the itch to handle an AR again. I chose the Andro Co Alpha16 and ordered a LaRue trigger and Vortex Sparc AR for it, I couldn't justify the price on a CompM4. Feels weird without an ambi safety because I would always put it back on safe with my right index finger. I might change that.
    Last edited by Matt_J; 06-02-20 at 06:24.

Feedback Score
    Hello from Ocala Florida

New to this Forum and the AR platform. Picked up a 16" 223 (Core rifle systems Tac IV) about 5 weeks ago, and then quickly added a 7.5" 300blk (core rifle systems truck gun). Core is here in Ocala and seem to make a quality product with a great warranty so why not contribute to the local economy.

Always been a fan of modding and tinkering Which means I should have gone AR a long time ago and saved all that money spent on pistol stuff.

Already learned a lot and hope to leaarn enough to give back to tohers in the near future.

Feedback Score
    Ahh, didn't see this thread until just now (got bumped).

I'm in WI and have been shoot'n for a while now. I've got a lot to learn yet about the latest in tactical applications of ARs and ballistics, etc.. I've owned ARs for around 30 years, and my interest was rekindled when I lost a debate (yes, I'm open to losing a debate) on the best HD gun. I'm very experienced with using handguns for house clearing and defense. I had some buds joke that I needed an AR for home defense, and my initial response was a major eye roll. Though I still feel I can adequately defend my home with any of the handguns I have readily at my disposal, I started to look for a pistol AR.

My main complaint of ARs for HD is the barrel length (my preference). I use a 16" barrel AR at work, and loathe trying to clear a building full of cubicles with it... But, with my handgun, I'm lithe and nimble. I'm quick to get on target, and to me, that's more important than added benefits of the AR. And yes, I know there are super seals and people downrange kicking in doors with 16" barrels with much success. And I agree, that if I'm moving direct to threat, I'd rather have the AR... but slowly clearing a home, short barrel all the way (for me)... But, the premise of the AR pistol was a game changer for me. Best of both worlds. So....

I'm plunged into a BCM MCMR 11.5 with Vortex Razor Red Dot.

So, I'm here to hang out, participate, learn a bunch, and have fun!

Feedback Score
    Hello Folks,
    Great resources on this forum and I see a lot of great people!

Good day Folks!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Hi all, I’ve been reading this forum for awhile but finally decided to jump in. I appreciate that this forum works to keep itself above a lot of the pitfalls a lot of the internet gun culture seems to fall in to.

I’m a lifetime shooter but relatively new to the AR platform—I have had a minimum of exposure in the military but as an Air Force guy my primary weapon has generally been a GBU-38, not a rifle. Right now I’ve still only got one AR, and FN M4 model that I like shooting a lot—I’m still trying to decide on my next AR...it’s hard to chose because there are a lot I like.

Page 333 of 345 FirstFirst ... 233283323331332333334335343 ... LastLast