Page 5 of 345 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to M4C/Intro Thread

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    I think you'll feel right at home here. Welcome to M4C!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Welcome!

Please make yourself at home.

Feedback Score
    thanks!

Feedback Score

Intro for Doc Stewie

Last edited by MIKE G; 05-06-17 at 15:06.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Welcome brother. Enjoy the site and stay safe.
    NOT in training for combat deployment.

Feedback Score

Intro m1.shooter

Hi. I've been lurking for a while and finally decided to register. This place seems to be much more subdued compared arfcom (a good thing), which I go by the name George W. I'm a frequent poster over at floridashootersnetwork.com, but that place seems to turning into a flame fest as well.

About me. I'm an Army Veteran (90-93) and a CR FFL holder. My heart and soul has always been collecting misurp, but lately the lure of the black rifle has been strong.

I'm no expert in anything, so please don't ever view anything I say an expert opinion. I look forwrd to hanging with you guys. (and gals)

Feedback Score
    Welcome.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I should introduce myself...

I figured I should drop a thread here to let everyone know who I am. My name is Wes, although until recently I answered to SSG. Bower. I am a recently separated US Army Vet with 9 years total service. My first "live ammo" experience was post 9/11 airport security. Remember me? I was the guy in woodland camo with the M16A2 and M9 standing behind the security check point at Denver International Airport . No? Oh well...

Most recently I survived 2 tours in Iraq with the 101st ABN as first an Artillery man, then an Infantry team leader (2003-2004). Then my second tour as an Infantry squad leader (2005-2006).

Here's a pic from my first tour:

Here's one from my second tour (now my avatar):

(excuse the bi-pod, I had it on my weapon to feel the balance while I did some up-drills and hated it)

I left the Army in December 2006 and started the next chapter in my life as a civilian. I now work an an engineering technician for a research company that mainly does government contract work in explosives, ballistics, and electro-optics (lasers).

I recently got back into shooting as a civilian and I am loving every second of it! I purchased a 16" LMT defender in September and have about 1200 rounds through it so far!

My next big purchase is an AAC M4-1000 to salvage what little hearing I have left.

Looking forward to hearing from everyone and learning as much as I can from this great forum!

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    Welcome to the board and thanks for your service.

Feedback Score
    thank you for keeping us safe. and i hope you are able to enjoy this sight as much as the rest of us do.
    They make a psychiatrist get psychoanalyzed before he can become certified, but they don't make a surgeon get cut on. Does that seem right to you?

Page 5 of 345 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast