Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: CAR Stock needed for early M4.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lost River View Post
    [QUOTE

What are these older Colt buttstocks going for these days?[/QUOTE]

I sold one for $50 shipped a few days ago. There is one for sale now on tos for $40 shipped.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_7_119/9..._shipping.html
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)

Colt N marked CAR stocks $17 shipped

"Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Here is an N Colt stock for sale here on the EE and an A1 pistol grip, both prices look fair to me.

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=107087

Feedback Score
    . I found one from Highpoweredarmory 330-503-2298. Paul fixed me up with a very nice retro XM177 copy using his parts and expertise. I am very pleased with the rifle and flash moderater that really sounds like a plain 16" AR carbine. The other moderaters like bushmaster,Brick,Model one sales are loud with a big ball of fire. The stock was perfect and well made to. The Wilson barrel is accurate and chrome lined to.
    Last edited by fowler; 06-24-12 at 17:29.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I'm still on the hunt for a Colt CAR stock as well. If anyone still has Dennis Todd's info please PM me.
    http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQ2zEv1ukzyH_aeFG6-amwPk7CUBz7b4URcTQ8lFFl-LOLSDkQ

"BRD, much like the Wutang clan, is nothing to f@ck with"

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    Was at the flea market this last week and found a fiberite Colt stock in like new shape for $5. Put it on my 727 clone's mill=spec tube. Thay can show up out of no where. Keep a eye peeled,my wife spotted it and said is that one of those ar things you are looking for?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Does anyone know if Mr. Dennis Todd still has any stocks left? If they would be so kind to PM me his contact info, I'd be much obliged.
    "The sword is the soul. Study the soul to know the sword. Evil mind, evil sword."

A response petition to the Obama administration urging that gun rights be left to the States. Please sign and share.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345