41 (98%)
    Quote Originally Posted by g5m View Post

Really expensive for what you get.

Feedback Score
    PM inbound for ya

Feedback Score
    [QUOTE
    [/QUOTE]

What are these older Colt buttstocks going for these days?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Not sure about todays market I got this in 06 for 125.00 it came with the 4 position tube ,Silver spring and H buffer and end plate and Newer Castle Nut Sealed in a Bag with the Colt SKU on it .

Scott I didnt Know some was not Marked with the "N" what other marking are On there??

OP :if you are wanting a Colt Lower to make it all Colt . Grant Is selling the New Sporter M4 carbine marked(SP6920) Stripped Lowers for 250.00
    I just Got One ,since you already have a Colt LPK you would be set the Lower I have Now is One off a MT 6400 but it has the Large hole FCG .I was very happy G&R became a Colt distributor So I got one with the standard FCG Pin size.
    Last edited by warpigM-4; 09-17-11 at 09:59.

NRA Member

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by warpigM-4 View Post
    Not sure about todays market I got this in 06 for 125.00 it came with the 4 position tube ,Silver spring and H buffer and end plate and Newer Castle Nut Sealed in a Bag with the Colt SKU on it .

Scott I didnt Know some was not Marked with the "N" what other marking are On there??

OP :if you are wanting a Colt Lower to make it all Colt . Grant Is selling the New Sporter M4 carbine marked(SP6920) Stripped Lowers for 250.00
    I just Got One ,since you already have a Colt LPK you would be set the Lower I have Now is One off a MT 6400 but it has the Large hole FCG .I was very happy G&R became a Colt distributor So I got one with the standard FCG Pin size.

Most Colt stocks made before 1993 or so don't have the N 1 markings. They also don't have the white molding swirl around the latch area and are more black in color.
    Last edited by scottryan; 09-18-11 at 11:39.
    "Not every thing on Earth requires an aftermarket upgrade." demigod/markm

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by scottryan View Post
    Most Colt stocks made before 1993 or so don't have the N 1 markings. They also don't have the white molding swirl around the latch area and are more black in color.
    Thank you good to Know every little Bit of info helps out .

NRA Member

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Did you find what you were looking for? I bought an N marked stock from another member here a few months ago. If you're still looking try posting a WTB add here on the EE. Good luck with your build. I look forward to the photos .
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    disregard...
    Last edited by f.2; 10-24-11 at 10:50.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    A bit late to the party, but can anybody pass on Dennis Todd's info? I'm about to pull the trigger on a 6920 CA and want an old CAR style stock for it.
    "Soldier, you need to turn your ACOG off before the batteries die." - PMI Instructor, subject matter expert

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DocBach View Post
    A bit late to the party, but can anybody pass on Dennis Todd's info? I'm about to pull the trigger on a 6920 CA and want an old CAR style stock for it.
    Doc

PM me I never did anything with mine.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast