Thread: ITS Tactical ETA Trauma Kit (Tallboy)

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

ITS Tactical ETA Trauma Kit (Tallboy)

Anyone have any experience with this kit? I'm looking at getting one for my chest rig but want to make sure it's worth the money before I do.

http://www.itstactical.com/store/its...a-kit-tallboy/
    America is not at war... The U.S. Military is at war... America is at the mall.
    I love cigars!

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    It's a nice kit, but you can build one for about 2/3's the price. That said, if you don't like to shop around, it's solid.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    It is nice but the real money maker in a kit like that is the ace wrap. The smaller wrap is needed in this one to make it fit in a mag pouch. This will most likeley not provide enough support for someone that is jacked up. For a simple through and through GSW it will suffice though. Just buy accordingly. Still A LOT better than not having a kit.

(edited cus I caint spell)
    Last edited by BruceLeroy; 05-30-13 at 06:51.
    www.highcountrydefense.com
    Out of a hundred men, ten shouldn’t be there and 80 are just targets. Nine are the real fighters, and we are thankful for them because they make the battle. But the one, the one is a warrior and he brings the others back-Heraclites

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I can't see any details about this IFAK because the ITS site is down. Does it come with NPA and needle decompression?