Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: CA - Brown bans OC and passes long-gun registration.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

CA - Brown bans OC and passes long-gun registration.

I care less about anyone's opinion on how viable OC is in terms of self defense. The erosion of our Constitutional rights continues... http://www.sacbee.com/2011/09/09/389...-carrying.html
    Last edited by Irish; 10-11-11 at 14:41. Reason: Changed title to thread.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Irish View Post
    I care less about anyone's opinion on how viable OC is in terms of self defense. The erosion of our Constitutional rights continues... http://www.sacbee.com/2011/09/09/389...-carrying.html
    At first I thought you were talking about OC spray and thought it was sad. This is just down right crazy. What a waste that a beautiful state like CA is run by left wing retards.

Feedback Score
    41 (98%)
    Another state ruined by a couple liberal metro areas. Most of the state is as conservative as anywhere else.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Boiling a frog a few degrees at a time...

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Incredible. The rest of the country is granting shall issue permits and California is already at the completely opposite end of the spectrum.
    Why do the loudest do the least?

Feedback Score
    Legislature passed it, now onto Governor Jerry Brown to either sign it or veto it.

Honestly, not sure which way he will go.

Since, he recently vetoed a bunch of bills while saying "I am concerned about the continuing and seemingly inexorable transfer of authority from parents to the state. Not every human problem deserves a law."

Just confused that a democrat would say that.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I am praying for a light at the end of this tunnel. A judge ruled against "shall issue CC" because we had OC. This may end up a good thing in the end.

Belmont is correct. We are held hostage by a few large metro areas. It doesn't help when so called pro 2A "advocates" promote stripping away our rights for "common sense" and "public safety." While I think these things are good, it does not help in negotiations when your side drops drawers before they walk through the door.
    "Oh, its a wonderful day! My sun is shining, my birds are chirping, my humongous chicken defeated Elmo." Huxley

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    My first thought:
    CA - Lawmakers pass ban on OC. = Ban OC spray? Bad.

My second thought:
    CA - Lawmakers pass ban on OC. = Ban Orange County? Good.

Then I read the article. Good luck, CA. Get out while you can, guys.
    2012 National Zumba Endurance Champion
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    From my understanding the Governor has 30 days to sign this into law. To the best of my knowledge nothing's been done yet.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    This sucks for folks in CA But really what good is carrying a unloaded sidearm ???? I think that really Nothing surprises me when it comes from Kalifornia and the dumb ass Laws they Pass on law-abiding Gun owners .Think the thugs care about the laws ?they need to focus On them, Not the people who follow the Laws and jump through the hoops to be able to have a Right to posses a Firearm.I really wish Somebody would challenge these dumb ass laws they Pass
    Last edited by warpigM-4; 09-16-11 at 13:04.

NRA Member

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast